Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick Writes Letter To NY Jets Asking To Join

He wants the NFL cause it gives him a bigger platform to speak from. It's more about that than actually wanting to play cause if if it was about playing, he would have taken a XFL/CFL gig and then use that to see if he could get into the league

He wants the NFL cause it gives him a bigger platform to speak from. It's more about that than actually wanting to play cause if if it was about playing, he would have taken a XFL/CFL gig and then use that to see if he could get into the league
He could be to the xfl what deion has been for Colorado/NCAA. Networks want to give Colorado more national games cause of the profile

Kaep could literally make his big platform if he played his cards right

“Y’all are slave owners”

“Can I be a slave, please”

That’s what he sounds like to me @Bow to Royalty

Meanwhile...

"America is racist AF"... continues to live in the US.

"Fuck the police"... calls 911 when your shit gets stolen

"Our healthcare system is trash"... goes to the ER when you get hit by a car

What I'm saying (since you guys don't seem to appreciate the nuance of any situation) is if you're a pro football player there aren't that many games in town.

Kaep's biggest mistake was believing that we would have his back for more than one season when the fact of the matter is we specialize in short attention spans and haterism. And watching NFL.

Meanwhile...

What I'm saying (since you guys don't seem to appreciate the nuance of any situation) is if you're a pro football player there aren't that many games in town.

Kaep's biggest mistake was believing that we would have his back for more than one season when the fact of the matter is we specialize in short attention spans and haterism. And watching NFL.
That’s all fine but what that have to do with him calling the league slavery and everything else and begging to be part of it. Same dude that didn’t show up to a workout for a team because he wanted to be his way and have his crew there. That’s weird and unreasonable for the shit he was saying

the same dude that said he had damning evidence via text messages the owners was using but signed something so he can get that check and the text was never released.

Meanwhile...

Agree with the first few bullets but disagree about the last one

I think kaep just overestimated his athletic worth/value in comparison to the cost benefit analysis the NFL uses

i.e. you sued the NFL which imo he should've but how in the world did you expect for them to hire you again?

If I sue Walmart for an undisclosed sum of money, I wouldn't be caught dead in Walmart after the settlement

Meanwhile...

I had his back til he took the check

And that's a jackass point of view. Civil suits are ultimately settled out of court. You should know this.

You wanted him to send the NFL to jail? LMAO
Emails and text messages bruh.
It was bigger than his personal check and bigger than him. He in a way sold out those who needed help to prove they were muscled out the same way, along with racist shit and practices.

He made himself bigger than the cause.

Imagine mlk taking a check for being wrongfully arrested and no longer an activist?
Bad analogy but fuck y’all😂🤣😂🤣

And that's a jackass point of view. Civil suits are ultimately settled out of court. You should know this.

You wanted him to send the NFL to jail? LMAO

I think you're missing what he's saying. He took the check in exchange for not disclosing what he found. I'm still not convinced he didn't see some of these Jon Gruden and Dan Snyder emails. Who knows what else.

Back