Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick Writes Letter To NY Jets Asking To Join

Ok man… Kap needs to chill out. Take away all the protesting and the backlash from that. There’s no way someone who’s been out the league this extended period of time is gonna just get a shot for the fuck of it especially at the quarterback position. I’m on the position of Kap should have never been black balled but what’s done is done. Putting out something like this makes you look… not strong at all. I don’t think someone like Bill Russell, or Kareem or Ali would have did all of this.

Crazy thing is if he was playing for one of these spring leagues he’d just might excel enough to where someone would seriously consider looking at him. I’d watch every damn game he played. That shit would do numbers for real.

Told y'all this dude just loves the attention. There's no reason this letter should have gone public. I know J Cole did it, but it didn't need to go to him either. And Kaep could have told him no.

And Kaep said the league is run by racist owners blackballin him, and said they operate like slave owners. Why's he keep begging and training to hopefully be a part of that racist system?

LMAO at listing Harbaugh as a reference. He runs an offense that probably fits well with Kaep's style, and he still chose to grab Josh Johnson for their 3rd QB instead. That made him look worse, haha.

NATHAN PEDERMAN is signed to the Bears.....RIGHT NOW.

Cmon son…..that’s worth taking a shot.

Last edited:
he’s been away from the game for too long to just slide right in and make a positive impact on the field. i don’t wanna see the brotha fail

but despite being away for 7 years, he still may be better than zach wilson’s sorry ass
Just came to say this lol

Welp

The Jets are set to make a long-awaited addition to their quarterback room. Trevor Siemian is prepared to sign with the team pending a physical, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Tom Pelissero of NFL Network adds this will be a practice squad arrangement.

Back