Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Colin Kaepernick Writes Letter To NY Jets Asking To Join

test
I wish he would have approached trying to play again differently.

One thing about the NFL that aint never changed is if you are a baller they dgaf and will sign you if you can help them win.

Kaep should have went to Canada or played in XFL or USFL and dominated. Now its not a question on if he still can compete cause you got tangible film.

Banking on workouts against air and word of mouth just ain't enough…considering his circumstance

Gotta make it to where they CANT say no

I wish the brother all the best and hope he gets his shot

It's crazy, but this was right around the time I started losing interest in football.

All the political drama about standing and sitting during the anthem. Niggaz boycotting. Fantasy football getting increasingly annoying....

The game went sour for me. I'll still watch if it's on.... But I don't care about football anymore

Teams probably lead by asking him if he’ll promise to stand for the anthem and go on an apology tour. When they don’t get an unequivocal yes they lose interest.

Teams probably lead by asking him if he’ll promise to stand for the anthem and go on an apology tour. When they don’t get an unequivocal yes they lose interest.

I don't even think it's that deep. There's no reason to take a chance on him now. Kaep was pretty good, but not so good that teams are going to bring him in after he's been gone for years.

It's done for him. It's kinda weird that he hasn't accepted it at this point.

I don't even think it's that deep. There's no reason to take a chance on him now. Kaep was pretty good, but not so good that teams are going to bring him in after he's been gone for years.

It's done for him. It's kinda weird that he hasn't accepted it at this point.
True, my comment was more about what’s happened over the last few years

Oh damn I forgot he did ask for 20 million from both leagues. He should have knew better than that tho. No way were they able to pay him that much. Granted he should of been the highest paid player considering his profile, but damn.

How can you be mad at a man for still pursuing his dreams, even when the odds look much against him.

SMH.
Again
Crab-Mentality-A-Teaching-Example-for-BrainWise-290x300.png

Are we multi millionaires trying to keep a multi millionaire from attempting to come back to the NFL? I don’t think the crabs in the bucket analogy applies here. Besides, all this talk defending Kap but would yall realistically move the way this nigga moves in an attempt to make a comeback? All I see is well wishes & memes with no solutions.

Are we multi millionaires trying to keep a multi millionaire from attempting to come back to the NFL? I don’t think the crabs in the bucket analogy applies here. Besides, all this talk defending Kap but would yall realistically move the way this nigga moves in an attempt to make a comeback? All I see is well wishes & memes with no solutions.

Exactly. Who would give their friend this advice to work for a company.

"Alright man, first things first...sue the company. Once you sue them talk shit about the owners. If they call you in for an assessment, agree to it... then right before it starts tell them you're leaving and they can follow you to a place an hour away if they want to see your abilities. Then once you're done there, publicly call out the owners and tell them they're scared of you. Then go on TV and say their hiring practice is like a modern day slave auction with the C-suite being slave owners. That's the best way to get a job offer"

Folks were acting like a bunch of naive kids instead of employable adults watching him do all that shit then being like "Why can't Kaep get an opportunity?". Bet you don't do that shit at your job, haha.

Back