Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Colin Kaepernick Writes Letter To NY Jets Asking To Join

test
:hahaha:

The usual suspects...

I'm confident that Kap with a multi year layoff >>> Nathan Peterman or atleast a backup qb role for a team

The reality is he won't get back in because he pursued and won that case - not due to his ability or skill

That and other stuff he did, but ya... exactly. That's why it's corny that he keeps acting like he's training and waiting for an opportunity. He knows he did a bunch of shit to turn away teams (I'm not referring to kneeling).

I thought he said they weren't paying enough

I'm not saying he should get low balled either but you gotta start somewhere

He hasn't had the wear and tear on his body so he legit might be pretty good despite his age but imo he has played this all wrong
There's been ppl went to xfl etc and got in the league. Only one I can think of off top of head is the returner on cowboys.

Just go play there get ratings (Rock would love it) and then make a statement.

Last time you were in the league you were ASS.

Let's be real

@Disanthrope

It's a false equivalent because cap has not committed any crime to be found not guilty of

@Disanthrope

It's a false equivalent because cap has not committed any crime to be found not guilty of

Kaps banishment from the NFL is equivalent to a man in prison on a wrongful conviction, simple concept bruh

Nobody would tell a man trying to get out of prison to shut up it's over

But at ABW that's the vibes, unsurprisingly

Kaps banishment from the NFL is equivalent to a man in prison on a wrongful conviction, simple concept bruh

Fam

I will never agree that being black balled is the same thing as being wrongfully convicted

You can't sue Apple for an undisclosed amount of money then realistically expect for them to hire you if you applied to work for them after that fact

Kap was innocent when he took a knee.

Since then he sued the company, called the people that would hire him scared, racists, cowardly slave owners etc. They scheduled a workout for him. He wanted special treatment, then at the last minute said he wasn't showing up and they'd need to drive like an hour away to watch him throw. He listed Harbaugh as a reference. Great... an in with the Ravens. But Nessa (his lady) decided to post this

1000005128.jpg

Yaaa compare the owner and the biggest legend in team history to a racist slave owner and his self-loathing slave. No way that can make someone not want to hire you.

You're acting like the only think Kap did to turn away owners was kneel.

Kap was innocent when he took a knee.

Since then he sued the company, called the people that would hire him scared, racists, cowardly slave owners etc. They scheduled a workout for him. He wanted special treatment, then at the last minute said he wasn't showing up and they'd need to drive like an hour away to watch him throw. He listed Harbaugh as a reference. Great... an in with the Ravens. But Nessa (his lady) decided to post this

View attachment 1359416

Yaaa compare the owner and the biggest legend in team history to a racist slave owner and his self-loathing slave. No way that can make someone not want to hire you.

You're acting like the only think Kap did to turn away owners was kneel.

The context you keep leaving out regarding that workout was that it was scheduled on a saturday DURING the football season. how many coaches got sent to that workout from all the teams? barely any right? why? because noone with sense would be willing to breakup their coaching staff while preparing for an upcoming game. Noone seems to ask why the league even suggested such a thing in the first place - the narrative y'all are married to is him turning it down and setting up his own showcase (I remember at the time thinking he should have turned it down stating the obvious and looked for better options IF he was still serious).

You could blame him for what his woman posted - fair enough. He could also still apply for a company he had a recent court battle with.

To be honest he's most likely trolling them (which im cool with because it bothers fanboys soo much). I never bought into the whole he wasn't good angle because he got benched and eventually released for kneeling and not what sports media said

The context you keep leaving out regarding that workout was that it was scheduled on a saturday DURING the football season. how many coaches got sent to that workout from all the teams? barely any right? why? because noone with sense would be willing to breakup their coaching staff while preparing for an upcoming game. Noone seems to ask why the league even suggested such a thing in the first place - the narrative y'all are married to is him turning it down and setting up his own showcase (I remember at the time thinking he should have turned it down stating the obvious and looked for better options IF he was still serious).

You could blame him for what his woman posted - fair enough. He could also still apply for a company he had a recent court battle with.

To be honest he's most likely trolling them (which im cool with because it bothers fanboys soo much). I never bought into the whole he wasn't good angle because he got benched and eventually released for kneeling and not what sports media said

25 teams sent someone to attend the scheduled workout. They don't need coaches there, just like pro days don't always have coaches there. They have scouts for this specific reason.

He didn't turn it down. He agreed to it, had 25 teams send staff to watch, and as they're waiting for him he says "nah, I'm not showing up. Follow me somewhere else if you want to see me work out".

Last edited:

Freedom is a basic human right that you have to do something to lose. Getting a job you want is a privilege you have to do something to earn. Not the same.

25 teams sent someone to attend the scheduled workout. They don't need coaches there, just like pro days don't always have churches l coaches there. They have scouts for this specific reason.

He didn't turn it down. He agreed to it, had 25 teams send staff to watch, and as they're waiting for him he says "nah, I'm not showing up. Follow me somewhere else if you want to see me work out".

24+ teams 'were expected to be there', 10 teams reported to actually be in attendance, only 7 teams attended after the location change...

Like I said - most teams didnt bother (Dallas was an 'expected team' then pulled out).

It was a win/win play by the league because what was expected is whats remembered - what actually happened gets lost in the sauce

24+ teams 'were expected to be there', 10 teams reported to actually be in attendance, only 7 teams attended after the location change...

Like I said - most teams didnt bother (Dallas was an 'expected team' then pulled out).

It was a win/win play by the league because what was expected is whats remembered - what actually happened gets lost in the sauce

This is from the article you posted

1000005130.jpg

Back