Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cobra Kai (Season 6, Part 1, 7/18)

I hated Robbie from the beginning and thought it was crazy the way people consistently over looked him being conniving. Dude was a straight scumbag throughout the whole series so for him to do what he did in the end didn't surprise me.

Johnny can't fucking win it seems like. The writing has done a great job making the viewers sympathetic towards him. He is actually very likeable throughout.

I can't wait for the 3rd season

They keep flip flopping on whether Miguel is the good guy or Robbie, Robbie was the sympathetic character last season now Miguel is to end this season.

My dude Hawk can't keep taking these losses, he got knocked out twice this season and the last by his nerdy former best friend.

They keep flip flopping on whether Miguel is the good guy or Robbie, Robbie was the sympathetic character last season now Miguel is to end this season.

My dude Hawk can't keep taking these losses, he got knocked out twice this season and the last by his nerdy former best friend.

I never thought Robbie was a good guy and I felt little sympathy for him after he made up in his mind to cozy up to the LaRusso family just to spite his dad. His dad tried on more than one occasion to reach out to him and he shitted on him and he kept lying and doing unscrupulous stuff up until the end of this season.

Just finished watching this last night.

Excellent season.

The kids aren't really good or bad........they're just kids.

Robbie didn't mean to kick Miguel over the stairs and put him in the hospital........he just wanted to win the fight because he was in his feelings over Miguel kissing Samm.

Samm's no angel either.

Remember last season she was responsible for running into Johnny's car.

LaRusso was trying to blame her being drunk on Robbie and said that he made a mistake taking the kid in........but the drinking was all on her.

Johnny fucked up by not giving his students a clear idea of how no mercy/mercy should be applied in relation to Cobra Kai.

Miguel took what Johnny said to heart and ended up in the hospital for showing mercy.

Not saying he had to kill him or anything, but separate his shoulder or something........anything to end the fight and not give his opponent the opportunity to do the same.

Also, Hawk's friend beating him up was just bad writing.

There's no way he should've been advanced enough to beat him.

Definitely looking forward to Season 3.

I'm so mad I took so long to binge this

On episode 2 and this shit is hilarious. So freaking realistic.

This shit is good

Just finished watching this last night.

Excellent season.

The kids aren't really good or bad........they're just kids.

Robbie didn't mean to kick Miguel over the stairs and put him in the hospital........he just wanted to win the fight because he was in his feelings over Miguel kissing Samm.

Samm's no angel either.

Remember last season she was responsible for running into Johnny's car.

LaRusso was trying to blame her being drunk on Robbie and said that he made a mistake taking the kid in........but the drinking was all on her.

Johnny fucked up by not giving his students a clear idea of how no mercy/mercy should be applied in relation to Cobra Kai.

Miguel took what Johnny said to heart and ended up in the hospital for showing mercy.

Not saying he had to kill him or anything, but separate his shoulder or something........anything to end the fight and not give his opponent the opportunity to do the same.

Also, Hawk's friend beating him up was just bad writing.

There's no way he should've been advanced enough to beat him.

Definitely looking forward to Season 3.

I agree they are just kids but Robbie from the jump has been a conniving vindictive person. It bothered me how the LaRusso family (especially Daniel) just quickly as hell over looked a lot of the fuck shit he was doing and took him in. But I think Daniel did take him in so quickly to also spite Johnny.

Hawks ex best friend just caught him off guard. That's the reason he beat him because it wasn't like they really had a fight. Lol.

Yooooo! When they showed Sensei Krease at the end of the first season

Then they fought at the beginning of the 2nd....holy shit

I'm so mad I'm late on this joint

lol better late than never bruh.

It's cheesy as hell at some points but I enjoyed the nostalgia
I'm getting old b

I love the nostalgia! The shit cam be cheesey, predictable, over the top......I don't even care anymore

Might find Over The Top just cause lol

I rewatched this shit. This is just a well written show. I hope they don’t bring it to Netflix just to give us one season and cancel it.

Nah, I don't think it's like that.

From what I could tell when I read about this a month or so ago, is that YouTube basically flopped on every original series it had except this one.

So basically Youtube is giving up on that division..........and Cobra Kai is moving to a better platform as a result.

I expect people who didn't have YouTube premium to all over this once it gets to Netflix. It was a smart move. I highly doubt it only lasts one more season. The way they write this show they can do a lot.
My kids loved it so much we went back and watched the original movies

Hawk was my kids favorite by far

My kids loved it so much we went back and watched the original movies

Hawk was my kids favorite by far
I think one of the coolest things from last season was when Daniel talked about being in Cobra Kai from part 3. A lot of the scenes they use in the show is not overbearing at all.

Back