Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cobra Kai (Season 6, Part 1, 7/18)

You still might see that, don’t forget his last memory of Kreese was getting choked out by him, imo what I see happening is the kid Miguel (Johnny’s student) who is losing control rolling with Kreese, maybe Johnny and his son reconnecting and Daniel’s daughter will obviously be in the mix after showing off her stuff in the dojo last episode, there’s so many different dynamics who knows where they end up going with it but they nailed the first season I had no expectations but I loved this shit

Yeah, if that's how it goes, it could be cool.

Finally finished this season. Man this was too good. The kids really drive the show in regards to Johnny and Daniel's pov.
Seeing Kreese at the end makes me wonder the direction the characters go now. I mean Johnny didn't want Miguel to fight dirty especially since that was his son. But looking at Miguel's perspective this was the guy that took his girl even though that wasn't the case.
The show was done in a cool way though to not make it be corny.
I loved the throwback songs and how each episode opening was different.

I aint know they made like 3 karate kid movies
Technically it's 5. Three with Ralph. Then another one called The Next Karate Kid with just Miyagi and Hillary Swank. Then the latest one with Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan.
Ironically enough this YouTube series is produced by Will Smith's Overbrook company.

This was so legit. The kid's felt really authentic which is something you don't really see anymore. It's weird but this felt like it was produced in the 80s. In a good way.

The story possibilities going forward are crazy. I could already visualize Miguel's redemption arc with baby Larusso and baby Johnny anchoring him. I could see the asian kid and his boys become Kreese's protege and the "new and improved Cobra Kai".

I could definitely see them make Terry Silver Miguel's dad. That and a Hilary Swank cameo.

This was so legit. The kid's felt really authentic which is something you don't really see anymore. It's weird but this felt like it was produced in the 80s. In a good way.

The story possibilities going forward are crazy. I could already visualize Miguel's redemption arc with baby Larusso and baby Johnny anchoring him. I could see the asian kid and his boys become Kreese's protege and the "new and improved Cobra Kai".

I could definitely see them make Terry Silver Miguel's dad. That and a Hilary Swank cameo.

I think this is the first time I've ever seen you like something.

giphy (1).gif

If @Broddie cosigning it then check this out.

Back