Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cobra Kai (Season 6, Part 1, 7/18)

Man that was a downer of a season finale for season 2. Ended horribly for everyone involved. How do they come back from that? Especially Miguel?

Damn!
I thought they finished production for season 3 and was releasing it around September, this year? I could've sworn I read that some place.........

I really like this show and I'm kinda sad YouTube TV sold the rights of it to Netflix but I can understand their funds aren't as big as Netflix and they will do it more Justice. It's just nice to not have one or two companies monopolizing everything though.

Damn!
I thought they finished production for season 3
and was releasing it around September, this year? I could've sworn I read that some place.........

I really like this show and I'm kinda sad YouTube TV sold the rights of it to Netflix but I can understand their funds aren't as big as Netflix and they will do it more Justice. It's just nice to not have one or two companies monopolizing everything though.

They do. They was just shopping the season around to other streaming services. Netflix holding this joint til next year

just a thought for those who have finished season 2. Since Elizabeth Shue possibly May be reintroduced season 3. What if since she’s a surgeon operates on Miguel and he comes back to fight Robbie?

Back