Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cobra Kai (Season 6, Part 1, 7/18)

Nah they have the right amount.

Don't need every episode to have some big fight in it.
Who said every episode?

I'd settle for every other episode. Especially considering Joey got some tough decisions to make and Kreece dont play that mercy shit

Daniel bout to be in the outs with his wife and they both gonna have feelings for ali

Daniel's wife going to leave because he's secretly training students. Him and Johnny put their differences aside to help bring down Krese and his hold on Cobra Kai. Ali comes back and choose one of them and start the rivalry all over again.

I finished watching...my gawd. This shyt was so damn good.

Sooooo....I'm guess Robby is on the run for assault

All of them involved in the fight deserve expulsion

Johnny stupid for leaving that bad azzz Challenger behind. Lemme get that bruh

I blame both Daniel and Johnny...but Daniel more. B/c this all started wit him. Muthafucca couldn't leave well enough alone. You won bruh. You won at life. All you had to do was leave Johnny alone. Him starting up Cobra Kai had nothing to do wit yo shyt. But no.

Now you got 2 jackasses stuck in the 80...infected the kids wit their jackassery. Now Miquel in the hospital broke up. Sam all slashed up. Robby on the run. Krease done hijacked CK. Daniel's wife filing dem divorce papers. Miguel's mama changed her mind about lettin Johnny smash. Smh

Last edited:
Ok i shared my thoughts on this...so who y'all blaming for this fucc up?

Back