Welcome To aBlackWeb

Co-worker Love... When does it become cheating?

Dang. I didn't know women behaved this way. I've never witnessed such a thing.

Shiiiiiiiid

Some women worse than some dudes. I got stories for days.

I got into a bad situation an got audited by the eye-are-s once (I'm sitll shook of them lol). I was dodging the agents calls and she came to my job. Normal procedure.

What wasn't normal, was here saying she could make it all go away if me and her were together. I just looked at her like did you just fucking say that? lol. Man I know there was a fresh prince episode like that, but I swear I ain't lying bout all this shit. On Titan!

Shiiiiiiiid

Some women worse than some dudes. I got stories for days.

I got into a bad situation an got audited by the eye-are-s once (I'm sitll shook of them lol). I was dodging the agents calls and she came to my job. Normal procedure.

What wasn't normal, was here saying she could make it all go away if me and her were together. I just looked at her like did you just fucking say that? lol. Man I know there was a fresh prince episode like that, but I swear I ain't lying bout all this shit. On Titan!
Are you serious?!?! That's crazy. You got the juice.

Or that old quiet bitch...

The one that works in accounting that gets drunk and sexually assaults someone duringa potluck.
Pinches a booty and goes ahhhhhh

What is ahhhhhhh?

What is that?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Actually, she ain't even trip. Co worker is white, wifey no I ain't leaving my chocolate goddess over no pale skin.

Had that been my other homegirl/co worker (the fine black one) I woulda needed all the infinity stones that day
On Titan!
Say bruh your Wife death? If so watch out for that fuck nigga Deadpool he be scheming.

I work w/ mostly women and dont really entertain any of that kinda shit....I really dont chat enough for it to ever come to light

we've had a few come and go that tried to get "close" but nothing I had to actually cut off....most got themselves fired for other shit

wife works w/ a lotta men...mostly older....they got jokes and shit and know i dont care, so when they come thru her office and im there they'll say shit like "oh nah, i'll come back when your husband leaves" winking and shit lol

knowing all this she probably still worries about it more than I do....she's seen what im around all day (it aint easy at all lol)
Bruh I wouldn't play that shit. That shit hella disrespectful telling another man that shit. They gotta die.

Bruh I wouldn't play that shit. That shit hella disrespectful telling another man that shit. They gotta die.

nah...it would be different from somebody closer to our age or even somebody i felt like remotely had a chance

but we talking about old, dirty cab drivers and dispatchers who all work for her......its nothing

on my end its real baddies that work here......closer to my age or younger....who are in office attire w/ make up and perfume every day

she's seen the one that works in my office and knows we're locked in here all day(only about 5 people in the building with access)

been telling me to fire this chick for 2 years now lmao

When I was a young Titan, I worked in this office that had a medical billing department. All women. I had to deliver some reports to their floor one day.

Man I got whisteled at, called baby daddy, sweated for my number, grabbed on, all that. Their boss even came at me on some cougar shit.

I got on the elevator one day and it was a bunch of them on it. When the doors closed it got quiet as fuck. When I got off, one of em held the door open and they all started yelling and talkin mad shit. Shit was hilarious but I felt so cheap ay the same time
You gotta get some bread out these hoes

Back