Welcome To aBlackWeb

Co-worker Love... When does it become cheating?

They tryna fuck, set you up or both.

I had an hr lady massage my shoulders at her desk while I was fixing her computer. I felt so uncomfortable I never went down to her desk again.

Shit I use to have this woman that would straight up grab my pecs then drum on them, while asking me to fix her PC.

Some women wouldnt even move when I had to get under their desks. Just scoot to the side and have this pervy look on their faces when i had to crawl under.

Constantly getting felt up when worked security.
Tell a girl to turn around to finish the search, and the slam their ass into my balls and try to grind on me.

Had one try to fellate my metal detector wand handle.... Had to tell her we store it in the mop closet in the shitter.

Shit I use to have this woman that would straight up grab my pecs then drum on them, while asking me to fix her PC.

Some women wouldnt even move when I had to get under their desks. Just scoot to the side and have this pervy look on their faces when i had to crawl under.

Tell a girl to turn around to finish the search, and the slam their ass into my balls and try to grind on me.

Had one try to fellate my metal detector wand handle.... Had to tell her we store it in the mop closet in the shitter.
ya'll hiring?

Ewww perverts smh

Oh to answer the question if y’all sneaking around it’s gone too far or if there is any sexual talk etc going on

I've been in a lot of situations where lines have been crossed or could have been.

It's just human nature basically. Thats why personal restraint is important. You can't always just give in to your attractions. And the work spouse that seem so cool and easy to talk to, well yall don't have real world stress together like bills and kids so yeah it always looks like greener grass. Thats how people stay gettin caught up.
it's funny, cuz it's easy to give her that time...AT WORK.....

they both working the same job, with the same down time, and the same lunch breaks ... it's easy as fuck to talk....
her man and her have a shit ton of stuff to do at home, so they don't always get a chance to talk........

sometimes people don't see that shit......

like say a chick ask her man for $50, he gives her $20 and tells her he'll give her the other $30 later......

she fucka round and take that shit to heart...

she asks work nigga for $50 and he gives the shit up right away..... now she feeling like he care more and give up the ass...

but the flip is, her man gave her his LAST $20...and is just gonna tough it out till he gets paid just to give her that $30....and she takes him for granted..

while work nigga only gave her the $50 cuz he had it on him at the moment.....if it was his last she would't have gotten that shit under any circumstance....she just happens to hit him at the right time when he had $50 to blow.....literally

I have some female friends I been working with since before I met my wife. I've introduced them so there's no sneaky shit.

But one of em, called me her work husband in front of my wife. Im like bitch you tryna get us killed.

I hadn't thought of myself as anybody work husband. Im just the homie. Needless to say, our office interaction aint what it used to be.

Last edited:
it's funny, cuz it's easy to give her that time...AT WORK.....

they both working the same job, with the same down time, and the same lunch breaks ... it's easy as fuck to talk....
her man and her have a shit ton of stuff to do at home, so they don't always get a chance to talk........

sometimes people don't see that shit......

like say a chick ask her man for $50, he gives her $20 and tells her he'll give her the other $30 later......

she fucka round and take that shit to heart...

she asks work nigga for $50 and he gives the shit up right away..... now she feeling like he care more and give up the ass...

but the flip is, her man gave her his LAST $20...and is just gonna tough it out till he gets paid just to give her that $30....and she takes him for granted..

while work nigga only gave her the $50 cuz he had it on him at the moment.....if it was his last she would't have gotten that shit under any circumstance....she just happens to hit him at the right time when he had $50 to blow.....literally

The boyfriend find out she cheated he just saved himself from a lifetime with a ain't shit bitch. That bitch just sold her pussy for $50. A pimp don't even want a bitch who fucking niggas for $50.

The boyfriend find out she cheated he just saved himself from a lifetime with a ain't shit bitch. That bitch just sold her pussy for $50. A pimp don't even want a bitch who fucking niggas for $50.
this is definitely part of the conversation when they break up....

Just sent out a good morning text to the work wife because of this thread thanks for reminding me.

I have some female friends I been working with since before I met my wife. I've introduced them so there's no sneaky shit.

But one of em, called me her work husband in front of my wife. Im like bitch you tryna get us killed.

I hadn't thought of myself as anybody work husband. Im just the homie. Needless to say, our office interaction aint what it used to be.

I don't play like that with anybody but if the bold happened to me. I wouldn't even be typing this right now.

Damn. What your wife say or do at that moment and once yall got alone?
giphy.gif

Back