Welcome To aBlackWeb

Co-worker Love... When does it become cheating?

They tryna fuck, set you up or both.

I had an hr lady massage my shoulders at her desk while I was fixing her computer. I felt so uncomfortable I never went down to her desk again.
Or when you have to get under a desk to fix a cable or connection and they dont move while you under there smh...shit is mad uncomfy

I don't play like that with anybody but if the bold happened to me. I wouldn't even be typing this right now.

Damn. What your wife say or do at that moment and once yall got alone?
giphy.gif

Actually, she ain't even trip. Co worker is white, wifey no I ain't leaving my chocolate goddess over no pale skin.

Had that been my other homegirl/co worker (the fine black one) I woulda needed all the infinity stones that day
On Titan!

I work w/ mostly women and dont really entertain any of that kinda shit....I really dont chat enough for it to ever come to light

we've had a few come and go that tried to get "close" but nothing I had to actually cut off....most got themselves fired for other shit

wife works w/ a lotta men...mostly older....they got jokes and shit and know i dont care, so when they come thru her office and im there they'll say shit like "oh nah, i'll come back when your husband leaves" winking and shit lol

knowing all this she probably still worries about it more than I do....she's seen what im around all day (it aint easy at all lol)

.....lol tf?!

As an IT you may have to get under a desk to get to a PC or switch to change or repair the cabling...swap out usb devices etc

Normally that person whos desk you are at will move out of the way so you can do your job. Might go take a smoke break etc or at the very least slide the hell over.

These heifers may give you just enough room to get under there...so thier pussy is literally within in arms legnth...

Shit is crazy

At my old job everyone had a work wife/husband and all them people were either single or shady as a mug.

yeah man, the life of an IT guy can be weird as fuck.

Had this one fugly cracked out lookin pale skin, always having pc problems. Everytime I got to her desk, the bitch would swing around in her chair and just stare at my crotch. I still shudder at the thought

As an IT you may have to get under a desk to get to a PC or switch to change or repair the cabling...swap out usb devices etc

Normally that person whos desk you are at will move out of the way so you can do your job. Might go take a smoke break etc or at the very least slide the hell over.

These heifers may give you just enough room to get under there...so thier pussy is literally within in arms legnth...

Shit is crazy
Dang.
It seems u IT dudes have the highest of scruples. I dabbled in the field for a bit but had no interest, my brothers still in it. He made a service call to a house couple weeks ago and basically was offered a threesome by 2 good looking women.......and he ain't do it.

Idk what's wrong with yall niggaz.

Dang.
It seems u IT dudes have the highest of scruples. I dabbled in the field for a bit but had no interest, my brothers still in it. He made a service call to a house couple weeks ago and basically was offered a threesome by 2 good looking women.......and he ain't do it.

Idk what's wrong with yall niggaz.

Oh trust and believe I've entertained my share of fast office women. I only complain about the white ones

I was always the only or one of the few brothas in the office so they were extra thirsty.

It was always funny to see how they acted after I didnt indulge em. Aint much funnier than watching an entitled cave bitch pout after she doesn't get what she wants.

Actually, she ain't even trip. Co worker is white, wifey no I ain't leaving my chocolate goddess over no pale skin.

Had that been my other homegirl/co worker (the fine black one) I woulda needed all the infinity stones that day
On Titan!

Makes sense!!!

Oh trust and believe I've entertained my share of fast office women. I only complain about the white ones

I was always the only or one of the few brothas in the office so they were extra thirsty.

It was always funny to see how they acted after I didnt indulge em. Aint much funnier than watching an entitled cave bitch pout after she doesn't get what she wants.
Yea turning down white women is an interesting sight no matter the field u working. Some of these thirsty niggaz outche make em feel like all black dudes would take on their likkle mangy asses.

Anyway back to the IT shit, my bro also will have to mess around with bitches pc's. Hoes will have all their nudes plastered everywhere and know he gotta fix their shit and still not give a damn.
Too bad I hate IT work.

From what I've heard police, fire fighters and I know at least here in DC the metro bus and train drivers all be crossing lines with co-workers. Shit is rampant

Speaking of coworkers, one my coworkers works in LA. She got her picture up, shes real cute. She always messaging to talk and stays needing help.

She cute so im always helping.

Shes gonna be in this office soon. She already talking about going out to lunch to pay me back for always helping.

All im saying is, all this time I spend helping her, she gotta atleast touch it when she gets here.

When you are the only male in a unit of females, shit can get uncomfortable when you exchange a morning greeting and the team member anime blushes. You're just saying hi carajo que pasa

From what I've heard police, fire fighters and I know at least here in DC the metro bus and train drivers all be crossing lines with co-workers. Shit is rampant

Yea cops and fire fighters be the worst.

Shit almost no distinction between work and real life spouses

When I was a young Titan, I worked in this office that had a medical billing department. All women. I had to deliver some reports to their floor one day.

Man I got whisteled at, called baby daddy, sweated for my number, grabbed on, all that. Their boss even came at me on some cougar shit.

I got on the elevator one day and it was a bunch of them on it. When the doors closed it got quiet as fuck. When I got off, one of em held the door open and they all started yelling and talkin mad shit. Shit was hilarious but I felt so cheap ay the same time

When I was a young Titan, I worked in this office that had a medical billing department. All women. I had to deliver some reports to their floor one day.

Man I got whisteled at, called baby daddy, sweated for my number, grabbed on, all that. Their boss even came at me on some cougar shit.

I got on the elevator one day and it was a bunch of them on it. When the doors closed it got quiet as fuck. When I got off, one of em held the door open and they all started yelling and talkin mad shit. Shit was hilarious but I felt so cheap ay the same time
Dang. I didn't know women behaved this way. I've never witnessed such a thing.

Back