Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chinese citizens bred huge wild RATS for nutrition..

How a thread goes from eating a rat to eating pussy...wow
:oreally:
tenor.gif

@Englishdude Rats told me not to eat rats.They have a campaign like the cows do in the chick fil A commercials

Google chick fil A since you might not know what it is or never saw their commercials.

Rats be like "Eat more cows"

side note "rat" can kinda be a slang for pussy indirectly in the US like when niggas call chicks rats or hood rats.

I'm beginning to suspect that you're secretly Shredder and want ppl to find Splinter and eat him.

Last edited:
See this why I am vegan. Eating meat has proven to bring about all these viral events( swine flu, the rona, monkeypox etc). Also because I believe if u eat it, u should be prepare and willing to go kill it yourself.

See this why I am vegan. Eating meat has proven to bring about all these viral events( swine flu, the rona, monkeypox etc). Also because I believe if u eat it, u should be prepare and willing to go kill it yourself.
fuck outta here.I wanna eat a cows face and I ain't huntin a god damn thing

Nobody made no rule that I gotta go hunt wild game for food.

I love me a big ass T bone steak,or lamb chops,or mother hens right breast.

Kale ain't gone cut it for me.

why eat shit trying to be like meat,I'll just eat meat.Pause

For me the meat pause is a meal.veggies,starches,and etc are optional sides.

I'll eat the meat pause alone and be fine.

I'll stop eating meat pause when they pry a piece of brisket from my cold dead hands.

You go out pick all the veggies you eat and make soy.

Last edited:
fuck outta here.I wanna eat a cows face and I ain't huntin a god damn thing

Nobody made no rule that I gotta go hunt wild game for food.

I love me big ass T bone steak,or lamp chops,or mother hens right breast.

Kale ain't gone cut it for me.

why eat shit trying to be like meat,I'll just eat meat.Pause

For me the meat pause is a meal,veggies are an optional side.

I'll eat the meat pause alone and be fine.

I'll stop eating meat pause when they pry a piece of brisket from my cold dead hands.

You go out pick all the veggies you eat and make soy.
Lol these some personal shots to the vegan community fam lmao. But I feel you though. I respect vegans, but man from a flavor and texture standpoint, I can't just eat mushy soft food. I know there is tofu, which I eat (extra sturdy) but the lack of options combined with how pricy being vegan can be is just tough to commit too.

But it starts with mushy food, I need a balance of something meaty and mushy, vs just mushy greens, yams, and rice. Shit feel like baby food at that point.

Lol these some personal shots to the vegan community fam lmao. But I feel you though. I respect vegans, but man from a flavor and texture standpoint, I can't just eat mushy soft food. I know there is tofu, which I eat (extra sturdy) but the lack of options combined with how pricy being vegan can be is just tough to commit too.

But it starts with mushy food, I need a balance of something meaty and mushy, vs just mushy greens, yams, and rice. Shit feel like baby food at that point.
That post sent shots at meat eaters .

"If only everybody would stop eating meat,there would be no virusus"

But what about the viruses and diseases that come from drinking water?

should everybody stop drinking water?

We are carnivores,that's why we have teeth made to eat meat.

I went to Cali where everybody is vegan,I ate that fake wannabe meat and it was horrible.

IDGAF how much you season sqaush,it's not chicken.

Last edited:

I went to Cali where everybody is vegan,I ate that fake wannabe meat and it was horrible.

IDGAF how much season sqaush,it's not chicken.
LMAO let these niggas know bruh!

IDGAF how much season sqaush,it's not chicken.

You took it personally because you don't hear about how broccoli made ppl respiratory system fail. Water is contaminated by humans. Natural water isn't harmful at all. You probably drink Dasani 😄😄. I might need to make a thread about how your food is killing you. But most people rather die eating food...cus it tastes good👍🏾. I do agree all vegan food isn't good....just like all meat isn't good. And that factory made vegan food is just as bad as that factory made chicken wing you gonna be holding onto in your deathbed

You took it personally because you don't hear about how broccoli made ppl respiratory system fail. Water is contaminated by humans. Natural water isn't harmful at all. You probably drink Dasani 😄😄. I might need to make a thread about how your food is killing you. But most people rather die eating food...cus it tastes good👍🏾. I do agree all vegan food isn't good....just like all meat isn't good. And that factory made vegan food is just as bad as that factory made chicken wing you gonna be holding onto in your deathbed
If you wanna eat that shit be my guest,but don't push that shit on me.

I looooooove beef tips,pause.I looooves curry goat.

I would drink Dasani if that was the brand at that store.I barely drink water lol.

life is killing us.IDGAF.I want roast beef sandwiches.

whats the point of living until 101 but only eat cardboard?

You a lie.All meat is good,pause

I could eat tree leaves all my life thinking I'm doing something and get shot dead in a gas station robbery.

I'm sitting their bleeding out like "I should have eaten more oxtails"

If you wanna eat that shit be my guest,but don't push that shit on me.

I looooooove beef tips,pause.I looooves curry goat.

I would drink Dasani if that was the brand at that store.I barely drink water lol.

life is killing us.IDGAF.I want roast beef sandwiches.

whats the point of living until 101 but only eat cardboard?

You a lie.All meat is good,pause

I could eat tree leaves all my life thinking I'm doing something and get shot dead in a gas station robbery.

I'm sitting their bleeding out like "I should have eaten more oxtails"
Respect for freedom to eat whatever. But the actual factual is that shit killing mfs🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ and causing pandemics. If they wasn't eating wild bats and selling that shit in them off brand meat markets in China...would be no Rona...all I am saying

Back