Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chinese citizens bred huge wild RATS for nutrition..

If you wanna eat that shit be my guest,but don't push that shit on me.

I looooooove beef tips,pause.I looooves curry goat.

I would drink Dasani if that was the brand at that store.I barely drink water lol.

life is killing us.IDGAF.I want roast beef sandwiches.

whats the point of living until 101 but only eat cardboard?

You a lie.All meat is good,pause

I could eat tree leaves all my life thinking I'm doing something and get shot dead in a gas station robbery.

I'm sitting their bleeding out like "I should have eaten more oxtails"
Lol this nigga throwed off man haha.

@royalascension I hear you fam, but you don't mind mushy food? And I'm not talking fake sturdy rubbery food man.

Like I said, I'll enjoy some vegan food, but outside of vegan burgers (which I had some really good ones) the options are limited and expensive man.

If I'm on a budget, I just couldn't commit to just veggies and fruits. It's not a balance enjoyable eating experience.

I learned more about this thread from reading the responses than the op.

Got damn at that wall of text.

I see I gotta reopen the "how to message board" class back up.

@royalascension I hear you fam, but you don't mind mushy food? And I'm not talking fake sturdy rubbery food man.

Like I said, I'll enjoy some vegan food, but outside of vegan burgers (which I had some really good ones) the options are limited and expensive man.

If I'm on a budget, I just couldn't commit to just veggies and fruits. It's not a balance enjoyable eating experience.
Naw, it's all about seasoning. No store bought bullshit. But I get alot of my food from local farmers, try and cook it fresh. I don't eat tofu or any other meat substitute for that matter. I do think in the beginning it was difficult because my taste buds were use to alot meat, synthetic flavored shit. So like now I can eat raw veggies šŸ˜‹and fruits. Like from a scientific perspective. Your body needs let's say calcium...well it's readily available in easier digestible form in a dark leafy green. But food very political. We brainwash to get a glass of milk*...that the vitamin/nutrients had to be added in. But long answer....no I don't eat mushy fruits and veggies. I am way more in tune with my body.

More power to people that can be vegans. Hard road to take but a healthy choice.

I dont eat too much beef, maybe once a month. If I let that go, it wouldnt be hard. I think chicken and fish would be hard to give up.

Being a vegan is a luxury though. Some places people live have desolate lands where there is not alot of plant life. Also it is crazy how it is more expensive to eat better with fruits and veggies. You even have to be careful with those foods as well. I stay away from seedless anything if they were meant to have seeds.

More power to people that can be vegans. Hard road to take but a healthy choice.

I dont eat too much beef, maybe once a month. If I let that go, it wouldnt be hard. I think chicken and fish would be hard to give up.

Being a vegan is a luxury though. Some places people live have desolate lands where there is not alot of plant life. Also it is crazy how it is more expensive to eat better with fruits and veggies. You even have to be careful with those foods as well. I stay away from seedless anything if they were meant to have seeds.
Yup seedless = gmo hybrid made in a lab type food

And what about big mama who ate a pig's ass hole her whole life for breakfast and lived to be a hundred and seven years old?

She probably grew those pig asses herself maybe? Look I am not saying you can't survive off that bullshit. Live ninja! People live off all kinds of things. But call me a conspiracy theorist. You are what you eat and I don't want to eat too much of anything that was engineered by a white man.

And what about big mama who ate a pig's ass hole her whole life for breakfast and lived to be a hundred and seven years old?
Food in america was developed a lot different in the past compared to now. Every body is different though. There were people that lived long lives and ate meat until they passed on. My great grandmother lived to like age 101 and ate meat. But there are a lot more people that died early due to bad eating habits.

She probably grew those pig asses herself maybe? Look I am not saying you can't survive off that bullshit. Live ninja! People live off all kinds of things. But call me a conspiracy theorist. You are what you eat and I don't want to eat too much of anything that was engineered by a white man.
That vegan shit made by white ppl too though.

Probably came from some white lesbian named Shavon's garden.

They sprayed confederate water on that shit.

For me stopping eating meat ain't gone cut it.

What about these Newports I chain smoke and the 8th or more of weed I smoke everyday LOL.

Everything I love to do is unhealthy,but if I stop doing them I'm healthier but bored, sober,and miserbale.

For me stopping eating meat ain't gone cut it.

What about these Newports I chain smoke and the 8th or more of weed I smoke everyday LOL.

Everything I love to do is unhealthy,but if I stop doing them I'm healthier but bored, sober,and miserbale.
Bro you lost me at newports fam.

Serious question, for all the cigarette smokers, how's y'all dating lives? Do you strictly date partners who smoke?

I could never date a woman who smoke cigarettes. My girl when I first met her smoked black and molds loosely and I had to tell her to stop that shit smh. Weed is cool (no blunts or shitty rolling papers)

I'm VERY big on scent man. And second hand smoke done damage on my family.

Bro you lost me at newports fam.

Serious question, for all the cigarette smokers, how's y'all dating lives? Do you strictly date partners who smoke?

I could never date a woman who smoke cigarettes. My girl when I first met her smoked black and molds loosely and I had to tell her to stop that shit smh. Weed is cool (no blunts or shitty rolling papers)

I'm VERY big on scent man. And second hand smoke done damage on my family.

I love my newports.

never had cigarettes effect me in dating.

A bitch having an issue with me smoking ain't my type of bitch.That's light on the list of my character flaws.

I also love blunts.I need a cigar full of weed.I got a bong and pipe,but that shit ain't like a blunt.

I love the whole ritual.The break down,the rolling,the ability to just freely smoke a blunt for 20- to an hr depending on if I put it out and smoke a cig then smoke the rest. .

I just like to smoke.I hate joints.

I had family members die from cancer.I still don't GAF.

because I smoke I never notice other ppl who smell like cigarettes.

With all that said I'm surprisingly healthy for my age whenever I get checked out.

I love my newports.

never had cigarettes effect me in dating.

A bitch having an issue with me smoking ain't my type of bitch.That's light on the list of my character flaws.

I also love blunts.I need a cigar full of weed.I got a bong and pipe,but that shit ain't like a blunt.

I love the whole ritual.The break down,the rolling,the ability to just freely smoke a blunt for 20- to an hr depending on if I put it out and smoke a cig then smoke the rest. .

I just like to smoke.I hate joints.

I had family members die from cancer.I still don't GAF.

because I smoke I never notice other ppl who smell like cigarettes.

With all that said I'm surprisingly healthy for my age whenever I get checked out.
I get the whole ritual thing man. How long you been smoking for? You prefer cigarettes or blunts?

I get the whole ritual thing man. How long you been smoking for? You prefer cigarettes or blunts?
Here's the thing.I know I'm just addicted to cigs.I like to smoke them and be like "I need to stop smoking" but never make any effort to actually stop.

They're totally unnecessary ,but pause I think I have an oral fixation.

I started smoking at maybe 16 as a way to increase my weed buzz.

probably started really smoking weed at 15.

Also an after sex cigarette is the best thing in the world.Sometimes I wanna have sex just to smoke that cigarette afterwards

Also an after food cigarette is godly.

But I mean my mother smoked and a lot of family.

Also I drink coffee and soda/pop and they go hand in hand with a cigarette.

But hands down I love weed way more than a bum as cig.

I am the grim reaper.

Last edited:
Here's the thing.I know I'm just addicted to cigs.I like to smoke them and be like "I need to stop smoking" but never make any effort to actually stop.

They're totally unnecessary ,but pause I think I have an oral fixation.

I started smoking at maybe 16 as a way to increase my weed buzz.

probably started really smoking weed at 15.

Also an after sex cigarette is the best thing in the world.Sometimes I wanna have sex just to smoke that cigarette afterwards

Also an after food cigarette is godly.

But I mean my mother smoked and a lot of family.

Also I drink coffee and soda/pop and they go hand in hand with a cigarette.

But hands down I love weed way more than a bum as cig.

I am the grim reaper.
What's the feeling like? I would never smoke, but Im curious to what smokers feel. Is it a relaxer or and slight buzz? And if it's a buzz what similarities can you equate it too? Thanks man. Sorry for all the questions.

What's the feeling like? I would never smoke, but Im curious to what smokers feel. Is it a relaxer or and slight buzz? And if it's a buzz what similarities can you equate it too? Thanks man. Sorry for all the questions.
it's like a super light weed body high.

But when you're a new smoker it hits hard.It's almost like being dizzy but it feels good.

I think the term buzz ,sums it up

Idk how to explain it but is like you feel like "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" "yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

But it's just a habit now.I barely notice the buzz.

After smoking weed it does hit hard though cause it's mixing with the weed high.

Idk why it feels so good after sex,while drunk,after eating ,with coffee or soda and for ppl who do drugs drugs like coke,e pills,shrooms and etc Forgetaboutit they are in pure Bliss off a cig

Last edited:
Back