Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chinese citizens bred huge wild RATS for nutrition..

If you wanna eat that shit be my guest,but don't push that shit on me.

I looooooove beef tips,pause.I looooves curry goat.

I would drink Dasani if that was the brand at that store.I barely drink water lol.

life is killing us.IDGAF.I want roast beef sandwiches.

whats the point of living until 101 but only eat cardboard?

You a lie.All meat is good,pause

I could eat tree leaves all my life thinking I'm doing something and get shot dead in a gas station robbery.

I'm sitting their bleeding out like "I should have eaten more oxtails"

hey hey its goat curry

Do they also call it chicken fried or chicken jerk?
tenor.gif

I do and eat crawfish

When I went to NO years ago that's where I drew the line. I'm not tryna bite the head off of no damn crawfish or whatever yall be doin.

I tried the grilled oysters tho. They were decent but not something I would eat regularly

When I went to NO years ago that's where I drew the line. I'm not tryna bite the head off of no damn crawfish or whatever yall be doin.

I tried the grilled oysters tho. They were decent but not something I would eat regularly
Who in tf were you around that was biting the heads off lol

That's some poverty shit. Break the head off from the tail, suck the juices out if you want some extra spice. The head area holds all that flavor in there.

The paws do too

Who in tf were you around that was biting the heads off lol

That's some poverty shit. Break the head off from the tail, suck the juices out if you want some extra spice. The head area holds all that flavor in there.

The paws do too

lmao I wasnt round nobody biting the heads off thats just how it looked seeing people eat them shits.

No thank you

Back