Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chinese citizens bred huge wild RATS for nutrition..

Rabbits are legal to eat and not listed on some black list.

These animals are banned from eating in those countries or get banned after they get some ppl sick.

That ban is new though, and is a direct response to the COVID pandemic. That's all well and good, but it doesn't mean that eating those rats is fundamentally any different than eating any other animal. After all, the swine and avian flus exist too.

That ban is new though, and is a direct response to the COVID pandemic. That's all well and good, but it doesn't mean that eating those rats is fundamentally any different than eating any other animal. After all, the swine and avian flus exist too.
True,but now that they are banned ppl should leave that shit alone.

I only eat food that look cute.

I assume a big ass ugly ass rat would cause a new black plague.

Shit rats already almost killed the whole world before.

We know them shits nasty.

Domestically raised rats are some of the cleanest animals on earth, as are most mammals when removed from living in filthy bacteria ridden environments the human populace create.

the animals ain’t the issue…
I'll never know.I'm not eating no rat until the zombie apoclyspe....ohhhh waiiiiiit.....time loop

Reactions: GNS
I'll never know.I'm not eating no rat until the zombie apoclyspe....ohhhh waiiiiiit.....time loop

I ain’t eating rat either, I have the luxury of eating other food types that appeal to me more.

people doing the best with the means they have at their disposal, rats grow large and breed quick in the right environment it’s a sustainable food source.

probably raised in better environments than most mass produced meats from the US/EU.

True,but now that they are banned ppl should leave that shit alone.

I only eat food that look cute.

I assume a big ass ugly ass rat would cause a new black plague.

Shit rats already almost killed the whole world before.

We know them shits nasty.

Lol, there are diseases in most animals. Most go away when cooked. How many times has there been a outbreak in cows and chicken? It is a culture thing mixed in with conditioning when it comes to food. Unless you grow or raise your food, you will always be taking a chance

Funny how you can tell which Americans have left the country through a simple post 😂
I have left the country

Still not eating a rat

But what if I hadn't?

What does that mean?

Most ppl I know haven't?Most niggas barely leave their block,city,or state.

A large amount of black ppl can't afford world tour traveling.

So even if I never went anywhere I wouldn't be ashamed.

What you smoking a cigarette with a cigarette holder in your smoking jacket like "Ha ha ha silly peasants have never been to Italy,so uncultured"

Last edited:
I have left the country

Still not eating a rat

But what if I hadn't?

What does that mean?

Most ppl I know haven't?Most niggas barely leave their block,city,or state.

A large amount of black ppl can't afford world tour traveling.

So even if I never went anywhere I wouldn't be ashamed.

What you smoking a cigarette in your smoking jacket like "Ha ha ha silly peasants have never been to Italy,so uncultured"

Nah can see how ingrained American ignorance is in your posts, is what it is.

live how you wanna live, ain’t on me to change it.

Generally when you travel you indulge yourself in other countries customs/cultures, personally I ain’t well travelled but I’m also not closed minded.

Nah can see how ingrained American ignorance is in your posts, is what it is.

live how you wanna live, ain’t on me to change it.

Generally when you travel you indulge yourself in other countries customs/cultures, personally I ain’t well travelled but I’m also not closed minded.
Idgaf where I'm at I'm not eating no dirty ass rat.

Like other countries don't have ignorance about America or other places

That shit ain't important to my life.

Are you in England?

You 15 mins away from 20 other countries of course it's easy to travel and know shit about them.

Nigga I live in America.Going from the east to west coast is like you going to France.

I still ain't eat all the shit you can in America.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back