Welcome To aBlackWeb

Child Support - Fair or Foul?

Single sistas trying find a good man, that peeped how good a nigga I am. And championed me enough when problems arised to get her back in the game.

Like I'd do some shit she mad at and she'd chop it up wit them.

And they be like, girl please..men do that, he could be out running the streets..blah blah blah..shit that make a woman appreciate their man

Not these married hoes..nah, they gone be like..you need to give that nigga an ultimatum
interesting, men usually say the opposite "please don't get too many drinks with that friend, didn't she get a train ran on her last week?".

i think people ignore signs cuz they be in their emotions...they make excuses in their minds, and they come up with justifications of their own...

but the characteristics of a selfish petty person present themselves fairly early.....

unless they people who just have kids without getting to know someone first.....and that's reason enough in and of it self......
Still shouldn't have to take a nigga money just cause he made that mistake, like he don't already pay enough wit the BS

interesting, men usually say the opposite "please don't get too many drinks with that friend, didn't she get a train ran on her last week?".
That's young nigga shit, older niggaz know better. Single chicks liable to tell yo girl go home to ur man. Married bitches be like..girl have fun for once

That's young nigga shit, older niggaz know better. Single chicks liable to tell yo girl go home to ur man. Married bitches be like..girl have fun for once
are you saying most married people are miserable, and couples like the Du's are the exception?

are you saying most married people are miserable, and couples like the Du's are the exception?
I'm saying, a single woman wants what a married woman has. So she looks at it in a more positive envious light. And if she's a friend, she's not willing to let you fuck it up.

A married woman has what other married women have. The ones that have less are envious in a negative light. Want to fuck it up, at the same time. Wants her friend to do the shit she don't have the nerve to do herself.

So she's more than likely to gas her married friend into doing shit that would destroy the marriage. She bored and love messy shit, but afraid to messy up her own shit like that

I'm saying, a single woman wants what a married woman has. So she looks at it in a more positive envious light. And if she's a friend, she's not willing to let you fuck it up.

A married woman has what other married women have. The ones that have less are envious in a negative light. Want to fuck it up, at the same time. Wants her friend to do the shit she don't have the nerve to do herself.

So she's more than likely to gas her married friend into doing shit that would destroy the marriage. She bored and love messy shit, but afraid to messy up her own shit like that
strange. when I was single, I didn't wanna be married. any married friends of mine haven't tried to sabotage my life to live vicariously through me.

I think you might be paranoid

Or maybe it's another exception.
he mght be the trifling one,...why they ain't together?

what happened? why he couldn't work something out with her directly???

i need more information to make a definitive statement

Back