Chi Town B, You're A Hater Fan

since you cant leave me alone and follow me around threads acting like a sick ass dog in heat, it's time to put you on blast. @Chi-town B

I normally would let the men that sit in my inbox desperately waiting for me to reply while conveniently acting like they hate me in threads, rock in peace

but youre on my last fucking nerve. youre a depressed divorced clown that constantly looking for attention which is probably why your wife left you

stop fucking with me before i embarrass you even more

hop off my clit and rotate

View attachment 395606
View attachment 395607

View attachment 395608

Damn @Chi-town B

1603542758962.gif

Haven't been this disappointed in a nigga i never met since I saw Wilder's twerk video.

Thats whats up.

Being mentally aware of Blackness and pro blackness requires a healthy balance in the white mans world. You dont want to be in a constant state of panic or anger. But you have to be aware America does not love you, it never has. But you have to function in society. But knowledge is power and history of self. Thats why when white ppl do foul shit im not surprised. I wouldnt say its in their nature. But their society n social structure has made them that way.

Pretty much. It's basically the living definition of learning to be in a silent rage damn near all the time but also knowing when and where to express that and most importantly how to express it because the "how" determines just what you're able to get done and how far you can go with it in terms of reaching other people

The screenshots look like the beginning of a great episode of Catfish

I wonder where it went wrong ....

• Haha
Reactions: Scandalust313