Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chi Town B, You're A Hater Fan

You mad, your dirty secret making the rounds. I'm a coon, you wanna smack the piss outta me and all that other shit you've been saying all of a sudden. I was nice to your punk ass. Ol I ask for locations, foh you pussy

It's ok you like white boys, just own that shit. Don't hide who you are

You mad, your dirty secret making the rounds. I'm a coon, you wanna smack the piss outta me and all that other shit you've been saying all of a sudden. I was nice to your punk ass. Ol I ask for locations, foh you pussy

its not a secret! i wrote it in a thread lmaooo

i dated a white boy when i was young ???? you aint the only one that tried to pull that card

i pulled it myself????

Curious, why jump bad with her if you knew those PMs of you being personal with her existed?

tenor.gif

but what you not gon do is call me a bed wench and keep talking reckless. understand something you dont know me at all, abw is just one of the many online platforms im on.

there r ppl that actually know me up here and they know how i get down. I'm not going keep playing around with you

so in the famous words of beanie sigel:

I ain't ashamed talking about my life, my divorce and what I felt. It's life.

You should ask yourself why you defending someone who's a fetish for white guys
That's not defending her, the same way shitting on biden isn't supporting trump

Just a question

Back