Welcome To aBlackWeb

Check this story out... koncept doesn't care what you got going on, you better take his order!

If McDonald’s wants you to use the kiosk, use the kiosk lol

that’s it man

my man’s @konceptjones keeping folks employed Lololololol

If everybody use machines for everything most of that staff gon be gone.

Salute to my dog saving jobs in this economy and fighting off Skynet before they send down a
Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 Series 800 Terminator

Salute to my dog saving jobs in this economy and fighting off Skynet before they send down a
Lol ohhhhh okay in that case, koncept go back there and tell her she has a job because of you

They don't see it now, but when the shit is 100% robotic assembly line food looking like this:

krabby-omondays-krusty-krab.gif

They'll get it then.

Like bruh Koncept you are kind of an asshole bro and I think you know that. The simple fact you got smart with the lady could’ve got your egg with a loogie. You too old not yo know how to be polite

Actually, I was quite polite. I never got snippy, never raised my voice. I was completely calm and respectful in my approach. I don't get loud like a lot of muhfuckas do, especially when dealing with people making my food. I can point things out without being abusive in any way.

16??? You just making shit up. She was about my age. At a minimum 45 year old white broad. Last time I was there was on a morning shift. MIND YOU ALL if I was paying CASH this wouldn't have been an issue at all, she would have simply taken my order and kept it moving; she even told me as much (which I stated earlier!).

I've worked at McDonalds before. If the front is short staffed, then the manager is supposed to come out and help take orders. That wasn't happening and needed to happen if it was such an issue.

Here's the thing y'all niggas are missing:

The vast majority of y'all muhfuckas are the very same crying foul when these kiosks and automation shits was being announced 'cause folks would be losing their jobs. Same muhfuckas yellin' alladat "$15/hr minimum wage!" that I and a couple of others warned "they're going to create machines and shit to replace the workers in order to get that $15/hr".

Now here we are. McDonald's is working on removing people all together. They're not the only ones either, but they're the most visible. They've almost completely replaced cashiers with these kiosks and they're moving full steam ahead with full automation. Soon everyone will be out of a job except the cats that maintain the machines.

But I'm the bad guy 'cause I expect to be treated like a customer when I go into the spot? FOH the lot of y'all.

The craziest shit is the sheer amount of bullshit y'all niggas is fabricating about the whole thing.

210FA885-8058-4785-A2A4-214A9DB18D92.gif

Assumed??? There's cars in the drive thru, no one in the dining room. I'm the only car parked in the lot 'cause everyone else is in the drive thru. I think there's more than enough information there to come to a fairly valid conclusion that she was doing nothing else.

Remember: The car pulled up AFTER I was given my food. Meaning that car pulled up AFTER my order had been taken. Had she simply taken my order when I walked in, the only thing that would have changed would have been the gap in time between handing me my food and taking the food out to the car that pulled up. I likely would have been gone by then.

what are you even talking about??? I never said anything about any of this shit.

Is that not you putting emphasis on the order in which the food was given out and saying you would've gotten yours 1st if not for that pointless convo?

Is that not you putting emphasis on the order in which the food was given out and saying you would've gotten yours 1st if not for that pointless convo?

I would have been given mine first regardless. The only difference would have been a longer gap between the time I got my food and when she ran the order out 'cause they pulled up after I got my food and headed to the door.

All this…over McDonald’s, my man?
Bruh, I'm just realizing the projection....

Koncept always dropping that mcrib pic of me... It's funny, but I've never eaten a mcrib in my life.....I laugh, but the shit was always wild random to me.

Imagine my surprise to come in here and see how serious this nigga takes his McDonald's.

I've NEVER in my life seen anyone take McDonald's this seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back