Welcome To aBlackWeb

Check this story out... koncept doesn't care what you got going on, you better take his order!

You imagined all of that.

They just incorporated kiosks in the last few years. However, it's only been the last two months or so that they've been trying to push people to the kiosks unless you have cash.

I actually took this pic the day we left Vegas:

View attachment 1008653

I've been meaning to make a meme of it about how soul-less Mcdonalds has become or something along those lines. On this morning, the cashier chick told everyone if we were paying with a card, the we had to use a kiosk. I used it that day, but the shit didn't sit right. Why force us to fumble around with these kiosks which take longer to place an order with instead of simply taking the order, which is much faster? And if you have cash, they'll take your order at the register anyways. Might as well take my order too.

That was the moment I was basically like "nah, I ain't using this shit. It makes no sense and takes longer".

Dying at you going from McDonald's to McDonald's annoying workers because you don't wanna use a kiosk. Maybe if corporations weren't so soulless as you put it they'd actually take the time to pay workers and not replace them with kiosks which as you've said makes service worse.

have you been inside of a McDonalds lately? They're already moving in this direction. Most of them have kiosks and one or two registers now and the cashiers will try to force you to use those kiosks to place an order unless you're paying in cash. Last time I went I told the chick tried to tell me to use the kiosk and I said "Yeah, I don't work here, I expect my order to be taken by a person", to which she responded by whining about how she's the only cashier and she's the one running orders to the cars that ordered ahead.

"You know... in the amount of time you took to explain that to me, you could have just taken my order..."

She took my order, then ran outside with a bag in her hand for a car that pulled up.

Thought you were all for automation

You assumed she was doing nothing else. Clearly by your own story if as soon as she took your order she then ran to deliver food to a car she was waiting on that customer's food.

Assumed??? There's cars in the drive thru, no one in the dining room. I'm the only car parked in the lot 'cause everyone else is in the drive thru. I think there's more than enough information there to come to a fairly valid conclusion that she was doing nothing else.

Remember: The car pulled up AFTER I was given my food. Meaning that car pulled up AFTER my order had been taken. Had she simply taken my order when I walked in, the only thing that would have changed would have been the gap in time between handing me my food and taking the food out to the car that pulled up. I likely would have been gone by then.

16??? You just making shit up. She was about my age. At a minimum 45 year old white broad. Last time I was there was on a morning shift. MIND YOU ALL if I was paying CASH this wouldn't have been an issue at all, she would have simply taken my order and kept it moving; she even told me as much (which I stated earlier!).

I've worked at McDonalds before. If the front is short staffed, then the manager is supposed to come out and help take orders. That wasn't happening and needed to happen if it was such an issue.

Here's the thing y'all niggas are missing:

The vast majority of y'all muhfuckas are the very same crying foul when these kiosks and automation shits was being announced 'cause folks would be losing their jobs. Same muhfuckas yellin' alladat "$15/hr minimum wage!" that I and a couple of others warned "they're going to create machines and shit to replace the workers in order to get that $15/hr".

Now here we are. McDonald's is working on removing people all together. They're not the only ones either, but they're the most visible. They've almost completely replaced cashiers with these kiosks and they're moving full steam ahead with full automation. Soon everyone will be out of a job except the cats that maintain the machines.

But I'm the bad guy 'cause I expect to be treated like a customer when I go into the spot? FOH the lot of y'all.

The craziest shit is the sheer amount of bullshit y'all niggas is fabricating about the whole thing.

but bruh they removing folks cuz it’s cheap not cuz customer service but you see them being cheap hit you on a kiosk mad. If they had more people maybe she would have took the order.

lmao at thinking their only job is to run food.

if a person is at the register THEY HAVE take payment if they are not doing it at the exact moment.

@konceptjones let it go bruh. Niggas on here LOVE making up scenarios that didn’t happen and try to pass it off as truth. I call it out EVERY time

Nobody said that. Now look at you making up stuff that didn't happen. Guess you gotta call yourself out now

Dying at you going from McDonald's to McDonald's annoying workers because you don't wanna use a kiosk. Maybe if corporations weren't so soulless as you put it they'd actually take the time to pay workers and not replace them with kiosks which as you've said makes service worse.

Jesus.. Are you on acid or something??? Lemme guess, you like sherm??? 'Cause ain't no way a sober mind hallucinates so much shit at once.

Niggas outchea runnin to Genie Lamp every 5 minutes or some shit.

The issue isn’t if she was doing something or not

it’s you bypassing the kiosk they put out for the customer because you entitled

that’s like them switching the menu to lunch as soon as you opened the door and demanding they serve you breakfast when you was the one that walked in at 10am

Jesus.. Are you on acid or something??? Lemme guess, you like sherm??? 'Cause ain't no way a sober mind hallucinates so much shit at once.

Niggas outchea runnin to Genie Lamp every 5 minutes or some shit.

Nigga these is jokes. Ain't nobody but you getting mad over McDonald's orders being given out out of order but you. People get their food given to them in the order of preparation time not just cuz you ordered first.

that’s like them switching the menu to lunch as soon as you opened the door and demanding they serve you breakfast when you was the one that walked in at 10am

In case yours is different, the kiosks at the last couple I went to, here and in Vegas, are directly behind you if you're standing at the register. It's not so much you walk past it, but if you walk in and see someone at the counter, that's kinda where you gravitate towards.

you don’t have to use it if you don’t though.

so McDonald’s is literally giving him the option to use it or not.

so he chose not to use it so what’s the problem of using one of the options THEY gave him

Nigga these is jokes. Ain't nobody but you getting mad over McDonald's orders being given out out of order but you. People get their food given to them in the order of preparation time not just cuz you ordered first.

what are you even talking about??? I never said anything about any of this shit.

In case yours is different, the kiosks at the last couple I went to, here and in Vegas, are directly behind you if you're standing at the register. It's not so much you walk past it, but if you walk in and see someone at the counter, that's kinda where you gravitate towards.
If McDonald’s wants you to use the kiosk, use the kiosk lol

that’s it man

lmao at thinking their only job is to run food.

if a person is at the register THEY HAVE take payment if they are not doing it at the exact moment.

@konceptjones let it go bruh. Niggas on here LOVE making up scenarios that didn’t happen and try to pass it off as truth. I call it out EVERY time

bruh omg it’s like y’all get mad for people making reasonable inferences

Back