Welcome To aBlackWeb

Check this story out... koncept doesn't care what you got going on, you better take his order!

Lmaoooo.

If you want your order to be taken by a person, go to a resturant that has people working.

Mcdonalds been replacing people with technology.

Dont go to a place thats limiting the number of people working and expect to be helped by a person

This is why I couldnt work fast food.

A young me would have fought koncept for barking out orders like that.

Only retail work I did was work in a convenience store and I was cursing mfers out and kicking them out atleast twice a week.

A few times fights broke out.

Idgaf how much im making or where im working, a mfer not gon bark orders at me.

No way I would have taken koncepts order. They would have had to fire me.

Word that 16 year old didn’t deserve that

16??? You just making shit up. She was about my age. At a minimum 45 year old white broad. Last time I was there was on a morning shift. MIND YOU ALL if I was paying CASH this wouldn't have been an issue at all, she would have simply taken my order and kept it moving; she even told me as much (which I stated earlier!).

I've worked at McDonalds before. If the front is short staffed, then the manager is supposed to come out and help take orders. That wasn't happening and needed to happen if it was such an issue.

Here's the thing y'all niggas are missing:

The vast majority of y'all muhfuckas are the very same crying foul when these kiosks and automation shits was being announced 'cause folks would be losing their jobs. Same muhfuckas yellin' alladat "$15/hr minimum wage!" that I and a couple of others warned "they're going to create machines and shit to replace the workers in order to get that $15/hr".

Now here we are. McDonald's is working on removing people all together. They're not the only ones either, but they're the most visible. They've almost completely replaced cashiers with these kiosks and they're moving full steam ahead with full automation. Soon everyone will be out of a job except the cats that maintain the machines.

But I'm the bad guy 'cause I expect to be treated like a customer when I go into the spot? FOH the lot of y'all.

The craziest shit is the sheer amount of bullshit y'all niggas is fabricating about the whole thing.

This is why I couldnt work fast food.

A young me would have fought koncept for barking out orders like that.

Only retail work I did was work in a convenience store and I was cursing mfers out and kicking them out atleast twice a week.

A few times fights broke out.

Idgaf how much im making or where im working, a mfer not gon bark orders at me.

No way I would have taken koncepts order. They would have had to fire me.

See you just made all of that up.

Barking orders??? You imagined that whole shit. What amount of information did I state that even allowed you to come to that conclusion???

Niggas just be lying to themselves...

The most untrustworthy individual is one that believes their own lies... like you.

That's not what made that an asshole moment. It's seeing someone who you could see was handling multiple tasks and expecting them to immediately drop it to service you.

There's a McDonalds like this by me where it's just 1 cashier inside, 1 at the drive through and a bunch of kiosks. I stopped going because the line would literally be out the door due to the wait and people trying to order and get their food. It's annoying as fuck but I don't fault the workers.

More Land of Make Believe shit. You made THAT up.

She was standing behind the counter at her register.
If I had cash, it would have been no problem.
It's only when she said I had to use the kiosk, and I refused, that she said that she was also running orders to cars... however, in the amount of time it took for her to explain that, she could have simply taken my order, which I pointed out. Faced with that truth, she took my rather simple order: Two sausage mcmuffins, extra cheese and that's it.

Here's where critical thinking should have set in on your part: If it's not a problem to take my order if I have cash, then CLEARLY it shouldn't be a problem to take it if I have a card which reduces the amount of time it takes to handle my order.

She told you her job is to run orders to the car and other tasks and if she was doing your order it would impede her from the other tasks she has to do to serve you when you can go to the kiosk

lol bro you LEAD with “I don’t work here so no I’m not gonna use the kiosk, I expect to be helped by a person”

lmaooo that’s some dickhead shit just use the kiosk man it’s there for a reason

guaranteed his food been spat in before if he said that

:hahaha:

the quadruple down 😂

Hey koncept you worked at McDonald’s since they started incorporating kiosks? Or is this 1998 insider knowledge?

You gave a hard time to a 45 year old woman who has to work at McDonald’s while inflation is bad and rent is high to make ends meet? You messed up her morning over sausage McMuffins?

that’s crazyyy

More Land of Make Believe shit. You made THAT up.

She was standing behind the counter at her register.
If I had cash, it would have been no problem.
It's only when she said I had to use the kiosk, and I refused, that she said that she was also running orders to cars... however, in the amount of time it took for her to explain that, she could have simply taken my order, which I pointed out. Faced with that truth, she took my rather simple order: Two sausage mcmuffins, extra cheese and that's it.

Here's where critical thinking should have set in on your part: If it's not a problem to take my order if I have cash, then CLEARLY it shouldn't be a problem to take it if I have a card which reduces the amount of time it takes to handle my order.

So in reality...the person in question was handling multiple things at once...so what part was made up again? Now here's where your critical thinking should sink in...if your order was that urgent as you're making it seem then you should've just used the kiosk to place it. If it wasn't and you also had time to pointlessly try and chastise this employee you also could've used that time to use a kiosk. Unless you were completely without your debit card or that cash was the only money you had on you then you just were an annoying customer.

the quadruple down 😂

Hey koncept you worked at McDonald’s since they started incorporating kiosks? Or is this 1998 insider knowledge?

You gave a hard time to a 45 year old woman who has to work at McDonald’s while inflation is bad and rent is high to make ends meet? You messed up her morning over sausage McMuffins?

that’s crazyyy

You imagined all of that.

They just incorporated kiosks in the last few years. However, it's only been the last two months or so that they've been trying to push people to the kiosks unless you have cash.

I actually took this pic the day we left Vegas:

20221204_080437.jpg

I've been meaning to make a meme of it about how soul-less Mcdonalds has become or something along those lines. On this morning, the cashier chick told everyone if we were paying with a card, the we had to use a kiosk. I used it that day, but the shit didn't sit right. Why force us to fumble around with these kiosks which take longer to place an order with instead of simply taking the order, which is much faster? And if you have cash, they'll take your order at the register anyways. Might as well take my order too.

That was the moment I was basically like "nah, I ain't using this shit. It makes no sense and takes longer".

So in reality...the person in question was handling multiple things at once...so what part was made up again? Now here's where your critical thinking should sink in...if your order was that urgent as you're making it seem then you should've just used the kiosk to place it. If it wasn't and you also had time to pointlessly try and chastise this employee you also could've used that time to use a kiosk. Unless you were completely without your debit card or that cash was the only money you had on you then you just were an annoying customer.

She was standing at the register.
She was doing NOTHING else.

I didn't chastise anyone. I just pointed out that she could have simply taken my order in the same amount of time she explained that.

she was still doing nothing else in that moment.

The drive thru was slammed, as I explained elsewhere. The dining room was empty. And she was standing at a register. Could have just took my order in the first place.

I usually go through the drive thru, but the line was long as shit and the dining room was empty, so I pulled up and went it instead of waiting 20 minutes.

rule of thumb: ALWAYS show respect to those who handle your food

if you really said "the time it took you to explain you could've taken my order" or have had that condescending attitude before at restaurants

whether right or wrong

I can guarantee your shit been spat in before

watch the movie "Waiting" if you haven't already

:hahaha:

Back