Welcome To aBlackWeb

Check this story out... koncept doesn't care what you got going on, you better take his order!

have you been inside of a McDonalds lately? They're already moving in this direction. Most of them have kiosks and one or two registers now and the cashiers will try to force you to use those kiosks to place an order unless you're paying in cash. Last time I went I told the chick tried to tell me to use the kiosk and I said "Yeah, I don't work here, I expect my order to be taken by a person", to which she responded by whining about how she's the only cashier and she's the one running orders to the cars that ordered ahead.

"You know... in the amount of time you took to explain that to me, you could have just taken my order..."

She took my order, then ran outside with a bag in her hand for a car that pulled up.
I love seeing old heads having an old head moment with some new shit. They don't really be angry just irritated lol I give'em a head nod and keep it pushing.

They don't see it now, but when the shit is 100% robotic assembly line food looking like this:

krabby-omondays-krusty-krab.gif

They'll get it then.

The food is already like that.... you see 👀 the egg patty they use???

And with the price of eggs right now.... yall probably eating ostrich egg lol

Them dead roaches from under the refrigerator.

Man I remember I was doing uber and was picking up an order from a Popeyes. It was roaches on the counter and crawling on the to go bag. I call the customer and told him he don't want that food and offer to go somewhere else.

He was like it's okay, I still want it. I put that shit in my trunk and sprayed bug spray in my car afterwards.

I was traumatized as a child. My daddy worked for a pest control company ( Cooks Pets Control) I was really close with my dad and I wanted to be up under him. So he would take me to some of his jobs...he also felt it was good for me to see how other ppl lived.

When I saw a house with a roach infestation, I literally cried 😭. The walls were moving. It made me mad that people were okay with living like this. My dad stop taking to me cus I told this one woman she should be ashamed of herself for living like that lol.

Man I remember I was doing uber and was picking up an order from a Popeyes. It was roaches on the counter and crawling on the to go bag. I call the customer and told him he don't want that food and offer to go somewhere else.

He was like it's okay, I still want it. I put that shit in my trunk and sprayed bug spray in my car afterwards.

I was traumatized as a child. My daddy worked for a pest control company ( Cooks Pets Control) I was really close with my dad and I wanted to be up under him. So he would take me to some of his jobs...he also felt it was good for me to see how other ppl lived.

When I saw a house with a roach infestation, I literally cried 😭. The walls were moving. It made me mad that people were okay with living like this. My dad stop taking to me cus I told this one woman she should be ashamed of herself for living like that lol.

I think that's dope that you at least tried to warn the customer. That's great service right there. Something tells me that you were looking out for yourself and not them tho. 😀

I think that's dope that you at least tried to warn the customer. That's great service right there. Something tells me that you were looking out for yourself and not them tho. 😀

Yeah I didn't want no roaches in my vehicle. And I made note to not accept orders from that place. Doing ubereats delivery during the pandemic was eye-opening lol

This why I don't fuck with restuarant food anymore, those places aren't clean to be serving food

Back