Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cheating...

Don't have trust issues love bug. A man will only do what you let him do. Y'all get all black girl power and superwoman on me when I say a women can't do what men can do which is true BUT in the same breath a man does what he does for women and women alone.

If you said this to me in person I would haul off and donkey punch you in the throat.

This could be used in the compromise thread but since it's here............What if they say no BUT you really want to get with him/her?
u either respect their wishes and don't, n live with the burning desire u clearly have for ppl outside ur relationship, or u end ur relationship/marriage n go after what u really want.
If you said this to me in person I would haul off and donkey punch you in the throat.
YES QUEEN.

Yes. I used to have the view that most men don't cheat and that the minority who do ruin it for the rest. Then I learned how common cheating was n it jaded me. Now I try to keep in mind that there r faithful ones, altho they may be rare, n it's more a matter of identifying them while still being prepared for the possibility that you're wrong.

This is bullshit, I unfortunately know of men (plural) who have cheated on their wives cuz they were dying. Of women who have cheated on their husbands cuz he's disabled n they feel worn out as his caregiver. After decades of seemingly great marriage.

If only it was as simple as u're tryna make it.

tumblr_ohmtzqsta21uuxzsno2_500.gif

Did you yell at me?!?!?!?!?!

I've cheated once tried to rationalize it away. Luckily it wasn't a deep long relationship. I didn't have to tell her but I ended it quickly because it would've been messy as fuck

no, I said it in my Justice voice, like this: :niggawhat:

that gif made me feel guilty af. which movie is it from?
What movie is it from?????? I thought you were a nerd!!! I'm appalled right now

That's Baby Groot from the Guardians of the Galaxy movies

Don't have trust issues love bug. A man will only do what you let him do. Y'all get all black girl power and superwoman on me when I say a women can't do what men can do which is true BUT in the same breath a man does what he does for women and women alone. If you carry yourself a certain way a man(not a boy) will always want to keep you happy and secure from fuck shit.

Not all men are the same and neither are women. A man will cheat on her/you if you (A) let him run you or don't give him what he needs (B) stop recognizing what he's done or doing for you.
If you've never needed reassurance of how you ain't shit, here....

You ain't shit! Ain't ever gon be shit.

Back