Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cheating...

How 2 dudes nosigning this post as if they understand the inner workings and dynamics of a woman and how she wins or loses regarding relationships? LOL.

NO ONE wins when they stay with someone who cheated on them.
Period.

ya'll doing TEW much.
its cuz they're viewing it solely as man cheating on woman, not the possibility of woman cheating on man
ya'll in here talking about "winning" as if its some game

there are no games when it comes to matters of the heart

and if people stop expecting imperfect people to act perfect, that will help move situations along like this sooner vs later
managing not to cheat =/= acting perfect

ya'll in here talking about "winning" as if its some game

there are no games when it comes to matters of the heart

and if people stop expecting imperfect people to act perfect, that will help move situations along like this sooner vs later
they still mad pac was in love with madonna

its cuz they're viewing it solely as man cheating on woman, not the possibility of woman cheating on man

who is they?

but the post in question is about two men having a convo in a podcast

but i would say the EXACT same thing to men about if their girl cheated on them

i dont discriminate

Trini and Reesey right on this one, if you really feeling that urge to get some strange at least let your lady know so she can leave or put her 2c in. Just stepping out without saying anything is selfish.

where do you draw the line then Trini?

i mean shit...ok...so your man doesnt cheat but does something else

why are you so fixated on cheating like thats the worst thing a human can do to another one?

who is they?

but the post in question is about two men having a convo in a podcast

but i would say the EXACT same thing to men about if their girl cheated on them

i dont discriminate
was the podcast specifying men cheating on women or nah?
where do you draw the line then Trini?

i mean shit...ok...so your man doesnt cheat but does something else

why are you so fixated on cheating like thats the worst thing a human can do to another one?
other than abuse, which cheating can be a form of, it's probably the worst thing u can do within the context of a monogamous relationship.

y r u so fixated on the take back cheaters campaign?

Trini and Reesey right on this one, if you really feeling that urge to get some strange at least let your lady know so she can leave or put her 2c in. Just stepping out without saying anything is selfish.

it is...i dont think no one is saying it isnt

but it dont always happen like that is my point

now what?

maybe forgiveness is overrated b/c it seems like people forgive people for some pretty crazy things, but an act of infidelity? somehow, aint no coming back from that?

Relationships may be different but my statement is still TRUTH!

No body wins bruh.
thats your perception that no one wins.....

some couples use shit as leverage against the other.....

everybody who married ain't lovey dovey like we are all...some of them keep a lotta shit going,... but overall as long as they don't divorce it's still a win to them...especially with a public couple.....

public ridicule from a divorce is way more important to a couple worth a billion than it is to a couple worth a couple hundred thousand....

was the podcast specifying men cheating on women or nah?

other than abuse, which cheating can be a form of, it's probably the worst thing u can do within the context of a monogamous relationship.

y r u so fixated on the take back cheaters campaign?

your pov is extremely narrow

im on a path to forgiveness and enlightment

people have been cruel to each other since the dawn of time

how bout i fuck up your credit though or go out putting shit in your name without your consent and make it so hard for you to get anything from a financial standpoint? Or i put your nudes out on the internet b/c you pissed me off for no other reason than i knew it was gonna hurt you? but at least i aint cheat on you though right?

your pov is extremely narrow

im on a path to forgiveness and enlightment

people have been cruel to each other since the dawn of time

how bout i fuck up your credit though or go out putting shit in your name without your consent and make it so hard for you to get anything from a financial standpoint? Or i put your nudes out on the internet b/c you pissed me off for no other reason than i knew it was gonna hurt you? but at least i aint cheat on you though right?
yeah, nah lol

thats your perception that no one wins.....

some couples use shit as leverage against the other.....

everybody who married ain't lovey dovey like we are all...some of them keep a lotta shit going,... but overall as long as they don't divorce it's still a win to them...especially with a public couple.....

public ridicule from a divorce is way more important to a couple worth a billion than it is to a couple worth a couple hundred thousand....

SO... here is the underlying issue.

The "public eye". No one should give a D*MN about the public eye. Real talk.

But for the sake of argument, let's say we do care. Now... do you believe a public divorce will drop your album sales? Perhaps lose you money and publicity?

Or do you believe that there are a billion not so smart men and women out here in the world that will STILL relate to you in this way? Heck you may even GAIN followers/fans due to this.

There is NO reason to stay with anyone who cheats on you.

YOU are worth more, even if you already have billions.

Last edited:
So getting strange is fine if the spouse know about it? Just ask them huh.

What if they say no yet you still want the strange. Do you don't go thru with it? Are they themselves being selfish? ..........let's talk about it

it is...i dont think no one is saying it isnt

but it dont always happen like that is my point

now what?

maybe forgiveness is overrated b/c it seems like people forgive people for some pretty crazy things, but an act of infidelity? somehow, aint no coming back from that?
People hate having their trust broken, that's one strike. After that there's always the "it could happen again" thought in the back of your s/o's head, they've essentially lost their piece of mind and trust in you, forgiving that is asking a lot out of a person imo.

SO... here is the underlying issue.

The "public eye". No one should give a D*MN about the public eye. Real talk.

But for the sake of argument, let's say we do care. Now... do you believe a public divorce will drop your album sales? Perhaps loose you money and publicity?

Or do you believe that there are a billion not so smart men and women out here in the world that will STILL relate to you in this way? Heck you may even GAIN followers/fans due to this.

There is NO reason to stay with anyone who cheats on you.

YOU are worth more, even if you already have billions.
they got business holdings, political affiliations.....a whole lotta shit riding on the perception of a happily married couple....

there's certain shit they only have access to because they're married

if me and my wife divorce....that shit not effecting much outside of us...

there's millionaires and billionaires that gotta lotta money invested in jay and bey being the poster couple.....

they'd fuck around and prefer jay to be assassinated than to go through a divorce,,,,

As the old saying goes, "it can't hurt to try", at least you gave shorty a heads up. I think you'd be surprised at what people are cool with when asked......

What if they say no yet you still want the strange. Do you don't go thru with it? Are they themselves being selfish? ..........let's talk about it
That's your que to leave that relationship then, that just aint the woman for you.

I already answered this question for you OLD ONE. Moving on.

People hate having their trust broken, that's one strike. After that there's always the "it could happen again" thought in the back of your s/o's head, they've essentially lost their piece of mind and trust in you, forgiving that is asking a lot out of a person imo.

you are proving my point son

having trust being broken isnt limited to an act of infidelity

Back