Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cheating...

I don't think many people do. I think they are selfish.
Most of the time, the overwhelming advice to people who have experienced infidelity is "leave". I can count on my hands how many times I've heard "nah, you can work through this" said to folks.

there are a LOT of people that stay but it isn't as vocal as society's general stance on cheating being a valid reason to end even the most serious of marriages.

3ff9f11155b41af7ba500ff2c66ff2e6--love-life-quotes-best-relationship-quotes.jpg

IsZF8pX.gif

My homeboy that I love dearly cheats on his wife.
In fact he's cheating on his wife with my close friend.

I asked him does he ever feel guilty about what he's doing and he said: "I don't even think about it."

That shit legit scared me lmaooo

I asked him does he ever feel guilty about what he's doing and he said: "I don't even think about it."

no judgment whatsoever for u (mean that) but literally: how do u stay friends with these ppl? do u struggle with it at all or r u good at keeping it separate?

has a shady comment about their morals ever slipped past ur lips?

SEE!

That would honestly fuck me up.

SEE!

That would honestly fuck me up.
that's the kind of thing that makes me think there are no faithful men out there, sisterhood aint real, n there's no point in bothering with that.

bring on the cats.

EDIT: just after posting this, I learned that my friend's sis found out her husband was sleeping with the babysitter for months. while their toddler was sleeping in the next room.

smh

that's the kind of thing that makes me think there are no faithful men out there, sisterhood aint real, n there's no point in bothering with that.

bring on the cats.
Bring on the cats! I swear!

Just reading that post got me over here in my head like wtf. I say that I love hard but he could think just the same about how he loves.

I might have trust issues now.

no judgment whatsoever for u (mean that) but literally: how do u stay friends with these ppl? do u struggle with it at all or r u good at keeping it separate?

has a shady comment about their morals ever slipped past ur lips?

tbh I'm still processing how I feel about the situation.

EDIT: just after posting this, I learned that my friend's sis found out her husband was sleeping with the babysitter for months. while their toddler was sleeping in the next room

That's awful and I would kill him.
I can't even imagine

Just reading that post got me over here in my head like wtf. I say that I love hard but he could think just the same about how he loves.

did u see the edit I just made? I fr just opened facebook right now n saw that.

I wonder if there's a chemical imbalance in the ppl who can not only cheat on their spouse but with their kids in the next room.. just how?
tbh I'm still processing how I feel about the situation.
I can only imagine. Are they otherwise great people? Cognitive dissonance is a motherfucker

Gave these broads rights and shit now look at them. They'll drop a nigga if his waves are out of place or if his dreads don't loc properly. Yet 95% of them can't cook

Damn shame

ALL FAX , especially the bolded
bring on the cats.

smh

lmaooooo

Here u go, don't drake and drive tho

I think it should be noted that all men don't cheat.

Trust me, I have so many male friends plus two brothers that view cheating as the worst thing you could do to someone.

I have one homie that doesn't go anywhere without his wife lmaooo he loves her so much and it's so cute and although--- I wish he and I can hangout alone like old times, I really enjoy her company.

Don't have trust issues love bug. A man will only do what you let him do. Y'all get all black girl power and superwoman on me when I say a women can't do what men can do which is true BUT in the same breath a man does what he does for women and women alone. If you carry yourself a certain way a man(not a boy) will always want to keep you happy and secure from fuck shit.

Not all men are the same and neither are women. A man will cheat on her/you if you (A) let him run you or don't give him what he needs (B) stop recognizing what he's done or doing for you.

I can only imagine. Are they otherwise great people? Cognitive dissonance is a motherfucker

Well I feel like I can't judge them because I've done some pretty unsavory things. (never slept with a married man tho)

So in an effort to not sound like a hypocrite, I just keep my mouth shut.

I think it should be noted that all men don't cheat.

Trust me, I have so many male friends plus two brothers that view cheating as the worst thing you could do to someone.

I have one homie that doesn't go anywhere without his wife lmaooo he loves her so much and it's so cute and although--- I wish he and I can hangout alone like old times, I really enjoy her company.
Yes. I used to have the view that most men don't cheat and that the minority who do ruin it for the rest. Then I learned how common cheating was n it jaded me. Now I try to keep in mind that there r faithful ones, altho they may be rare, n it's more a matter of identifying them while still being prepared for the possibility that you're wrong.
Don't have trust issues love bug. A man will only do what you let him do. Y'all get all black girl power and superwoman on me when I say a women can't do what men can do which is true BUT in the same breath a man does what he does for women and women alone. If you carry yourself a certain way a man(not a boy) will always want to keep you happy and secure from fuck shit.

Not all men are the same and neither are women. A man will cheat on her/you if you (A) let him run you or don't give him what he needs (B) stop recognizing what he's done or doing for you.
This is bullshit, I unfortunately know of men (plural) who have cheated on their wives cuz they were dying. Of women who have cheated on their husbands cuz he's disabled n they feel worn out as his caregiver. After decades of seemingly great marriage.

If only it was as simple as u're tryna make it.

Back