Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cheating...

you are proving my point son

having trust being broken isnt limited to an act of infidelity

But that is what we are speaking on right now, Infidelity. Make another thread about the other "acts" and we will focus on those.

In this here thread.... cheating is BAD... NO NO NO guys!

Don't stay with her if she cheats, and don't stay with him if he cheats.

How simple is this? I don't get it.

As the old saying goes, "it can't hurt to try", at least you gave shorty a heads up. I think you'd be surprised at what people are cool with when asked......

That's your que to leave that relationship then, that just aint the woman for you.
So long as you try you're good, interesting. Would you risk it all to ask you loved one can you go out and beat something new? Would/could you risk their feelings to satisfy your own carnal urge's?

Leaving the relationship is an option you're correct BUT most don't want to. They want nee puss/dick(nh) not new relationships.

Quite the quandary to be in.

But that is what we are speaking on right now, Infidelity. Make another thread about the other "acts" and we will focus on those.

In this here thread.... cheating is BAD... NO NO NO guys!

Don't stay with her if she cheats, and don't stay with him if he cheats.

How simple is this? I don't get it.

the underlining theme is trust being broken

i know what the thread title says ma'am...i got my dip plo may in the joint!

i'm just saying.....

rich public couples don't play by the same rules as regular folk when it comes to love and marriage....

two of the most successful and smartest business people in the world are absolutely going to avoid a public scandal at all costs...that would be a nightmare...

they'd rather sell albums hinting at it to get ahead of any rumors.....

it just ain't the same game when there's millions on the line

Oh yea, tune in to tinychat tonight @ 8pm est, this will be the topic of discussion.

Oh yea, tune in to tinychat tonight @ 8pm est, this will be the topic of discussion.

Nope, you guys suck.....

No cam?... it's just gone be the ABW all over again. With Kneegrows TYPING all dang night.

"MINUS WELL", just log on here and type the ISH.

:smh:

Nope, you guys suck.....

No cam?... it's just gone be the ABW all over again. With Kneegrows TYPING all dang night.

"MINUS WELL", just log on here and type the ISH.

:smh:

index.php

So long as you try you're good, interesting. Would you risk it all to ask you loved one can you go out and beat something new? Would/could you risk their feelings to satisfy your own carnal urge's?

Leaving the relationship is an option you're correct BUT most don't want to. They want nee puss/dick(nh) not new relationships.

Quite the quandary to be in.
I figure it's like this, it's inherently a selfish thing to do (there's nothing wrong with being selfish to an extent imo) you can do your dirt in the dark and have a scorned woman (maybe even more) on your hands or you can keep things honest and know that you tried to keep things together no matter her reaction. If you really love them then you give them a heads up and talk about it, hearts might be broken but you won't have that guilt on you.

Back