Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chasing

Were any of the women asked the difference between pursuing and chasing? I recall being asked what chase meant to me. There is really no difference between the two.

They both basically mean the same thing.
ABAA5A1D-A329-4D60-8F9C-634F00A0DD27.jpeg 599B8CB6-D5A6-4267-A06C-8C434EA0E8A2.jpeg

Just because two words are synonymous doesn't mean they're universally interchangeable.

Most men here seem to understand the difference between chasing and pursuing while the women seem to not care to acknowledge the difference between the two.

That's a problem.

Can we agree that there's a difference between courting someone and simping them?

If that’s what you tend to do, sure.

Just because two words are synonymous doesn't mean they're universally interchangeable.

Most men here seem to understand the difference between chasing and pursuing while the women seem to not care to acknowledge the difference between the two.

That's a problem.

Can we agree that there's a difference between courting someone and simping them?

Courting and simping are different things, although they both fall under the chasing/pursuing umbrella. What is the purpose of this linguistic exercise?

I'm too charming to chase after women....

I make em laugh then throw the pokeball

Hard to say

If you wife her y’all should never stop courting each other to an extent
Now my wife....

I'd get into a high speed chase with the law over that....

Shit is not a game

Lmaooo perfect analogy
Shit worked for years...

My phone calls used to consist of

" You wanna have some fun today?? We gonna be laughing"

90% of the time we sho nuff be laughing our assesses off.... Laughing our clothes off too.... All that shit

Back