Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chasing

giphy (11).gif

...now when you say chase...

I mean sometimes its chicks out there where persistence is the key, but they're not playing games. They can legit be busy and/or have other commitments. From what I've seen, the ones that wanna be chased and are playing those games end up "caught" by a crazy ass dude or end up being crazy themselves..

I agree with Kandy showing interest and acting like you care
If that's chasing, what do you call it when a man is constantly wooing a woman, romantic gestures, gifts, dates... only to be told "I'm not ready quite yet/Give me time/be patient", with no definitive commitment or intention?

If that's chasing, what do you call it when a man is constantly wooing a woman, romantic gestures, gifts, dates... only to be told "I'm not ready quite yet/Give me time/be patient", with no definitive commitment or intention?

I call it the game he can always move on

Lmao aint no clock running. They get to pick the time and place a penis enters their body and arent under any time obligation to anyone.

If you're not feeling the flow just talk to someone else

I don't know...

I've dated alot of women. Nothing special, probably as much as the average guy. Not even 30 yet, I have my shit together and I've been in enough good and bad relationships to know what I want.

If I'm willing to be upfront, so should you. I'll tell you if I'm interested, if I'm not interested, and even if I've lost interest. I don't have the time or patience for "the game". Either we doing this shit or not. I only have a good 50-60 years before I'm a potato in a wheelchair or dead. The last thing I'm on right now is some teenage after school special "will they, won't they" shit. Be a goddamn adult.

Hit the feelings reaction.

I don't know...

I've dated alot of women. Nothing special, probably as much as the average guy. Not even 30 yet, I have my shit together and I've been in enough good and bad relationships to know what I want.

If I'm willing to be upfront, so should you. I'll tell you if I'm interested, if I'm not interested, and even if I've lost interest. I don't have the time or patience for "the game". Either we doing this shit or not. I only have a good 50-60 years before I'm a potato in a wheelchair or dead. The last thing I'm on right now is some teenage after school special "will they, won't they" shit. Be a goddamn adult.

You need some weekly pussy my g

That’s my only suggestion

I don't know...

She can make you “chase” while still making it clear all along that she’s interested though...that’s not necessarily playing games imo

Lmao aint no clock running. They get to pick the time and place a penis enters their body and arent under any time obligation to anyone.

If you're not feeling the flow just talk to someone else
There is a clock running.

Anybody that's ever had their time wasted by a liar or a user will tell you how precious time is.

Man or woman, being decisive is a virtue. I can decide we're a good fit while you're still twiddling your thumbs waiting for God knows what. Nh. And this ain't about sex, this is about everything that can be shared between a man and a woman.

You need some weekly pussy my g

That’s my only suggestion
Been there.

It's not enough. Pussy on its own will only satisfy you for so long. Something else will have to engage you.

She can make you “chase” while still making it clear all along that she’s interested though...that’s not necessarily playing games imo
Again, what is your definition of chasing?

Cause when I hear the word chase, I think of one person running after another person while that other person is running away. The fuck they running for? What do they think is going to happen if they get caught and the chaser realizes the chase wasn't worth it?

Giggle and say "Welp... That's the game teheehee"?

Been there.

It's not enough. Pussy on its own will only satisfy you for so long. Something else will have to engage you.

Again, what is your definition of chasing?

Cause when I hear the word chase, I think of one person running after another person while that other person is running away. The fuck they running for? What do they think is going to happen if they get caught and the chaser realizes the chase wasn't worth it?

Giggle and say "Welp... That's the game teheehee"?

Chasing is a very broad term so the broad definition is one person wanting things to move along at a pace faster than the other. So one person is trying to persuade and the other is the recipient of the persuasion.

To quote James Evans Sr....

“A woman that plays hard to get don’t get got...”

View attachment 71931
Thanks for the life lessons dad!

hqdefault.jpg

MV5BZDBjY2Q1NDQtZjcyNS00NDFjLWJkYjQtZDhiNDIzMWMwMjI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Fdev.gif

But again...if BOTH parties are interested...then why "chase"?

Just shyt & giggles? So it'll make a good "How I met your mother" story? Lets connect and build. Bump all that extra stuff

Cause females generally not ready to smash as quick as males regardless of interest. Yes I know there are many exceptions but the point remains, so therein lies the “chase” aspect.

I’m confused, one minute mfs don’t want a chick that can be easily bagged and then turn around and now they feel they shouldn’t have to chase a chick.

Anywho, I get chased anddddd idc lol. I have a toddler daughter so yeah it would be nice to just give mfs a chance just because I’m feeling them and vice versa but it doesn’t work that way and if they feel like they aren’t getting what they want from me they can keep it moving, I won’t miss them at all.

I'm not really a chased and I've always been single. Every one of my happily married friends tells me they had to work hard for the first date.

Sounds like one person made up those distinctions, chasing and pursuing are synonymous.
Just because two words are synonymous doesn't mean they're universally interchangeable.

Most men here seem to understand the difference between chasing and pursuing while the women seem to not care to acknowledge the difference between the two.

That's a problem.
I’m confused, one minute mfs don’t want a chick that can be easily bagged and then turn around and now they feel they shouldn’t have to chase a chick.

Anywho, I get chased anddddd idc lol. I have a toddler daughter so yeah it would be nice to just give mfs a chance just because I’m feeling them and vice versa but it doesn’t work that way and if they feel like they aren’t getting what they want from me they can keep it moving, I won’t miss them at all.
Can we agree that there's a difference between courting someone and simping them?

Simping is courting a woman that don’t want you. Thinking that taking her out and buying her stuff will make her fall for you. All it does is put you in a box and once you’re in that box there is no getting out of it.

Back