Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chasing

Meh...a lil effort is cool.

But if you making muthafuccas go thru Survivor/American Ninja/Bachelorette type of chasin...you can keep that.

If both parties are feeling each other, then why waste time and energy makin somebody go thru the ringer?

As the saying goes...keep playin hard to get, and yo azzz won't get got.

I will admit my wife is the only woman I chased with laser like focus.
I would not be denied.

I will admit my wife is the only woman I chased with laser like focus.
I would not be denied.
When you say you chased, did she initially reject or refuse You? Or did she just play keep away and make you try harder?

Meh...a lil effort is cool.

But if you making muthafuccas go thru Survivor/American Ninja/Bachelorette type of chasin...you can keep that.

If both parties are feeling each other, then why waste time and energy makin somebody go thru the ringer?

As the saying goes...keep playin hard to get, and yo azzz won't get got.
It doesn't seem like it takes much energy to string someone along. Just keep them on a loose leash, rarely or never giving them what they want but giving them just enough hope that they stay around.

To quote James Evans Sr....

“A woman that plays hard to get don’t get got...”

EF3BA685-9788-4443-8C15-A9C2CF0DE500.gif

I've seen my homeboys chase females, get refused, turned down, pushed aside, and still end up bagging.
I give em props cause I would've took the first No.
Yea she can give a hint that it ain't a strong no but bitch if u feeling me why u playing?

Anyway I don't know how important it was for the chase cause none of them niggaz married them broads.

Nuttin wrong wit a little “cat and mouse” but once tha mouse starts pulling off Jerry-lyn style acts of trickery it comes time for Tom to focus somewhere else....nh just in case for tha Tom n Jerry reference lmao

I play cat and mouse then eventually ease up or shut it down. If I’m really feeling a dude, ain’t no time for games. Let’s do this shit or not.

'The journey is more important than the end'

Ain't no two chases are alike and so I'll chase until I grow bored

Fuck all that, 'don't play games shit'. I'm here for all the fuckery

Only thing you should chase is success & ain't met no chick yet that look better than it. If I gotta chase her, then it's obviously that she don't want to be caught.

Oh wait, we're taking life-advice from a broad on IG who's only accomplishment in life is uploading pics of herself so niggas can click "like"???

FOH...

Back