Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charleston White: Some girls deserve a good raping!

as I said

he admits and constantly reminds viewers he’s playing a character online to get his messge across

when he’s allowed to answer for his self after being pressed on the matter, I will evaluate

I’m not the “fuck him” person about people I don’t know...too much energy, I’m actively dodging sucka shit on my own time, I ain’t lookin for more
Maybe I’m a older cat, but I don’t get the whole I’m playing a character to get my message across. With your words and personality, you don’t need to go into character. You would get more respect that way.

No that's not all you said...but it's also negated by your support of a person who is advocating this. You can't say "I agree he's good for the community if he's not supporting insert act here", be given proof that the person does in fact support said act, and then act surprised when your support is looked at funny
Yuup
You still wrong but ok.

Maybe I’m a older cat, but I don’t get the whole I’m playing a character to get my message across. With your words and personality, you don’t need to go into character. You would get more respect that way.
your way don’t work

can you accept and acknowledge that ?

For who it doesn’t work for? That’s my question. I talk to younger people from Newark where I grew up at and now in Raleigh. They respect you more for not putting on a front. But hey, like I said earlier, it’s just the old head in me.

what do you mean bro

this what I’m talking about

wake upppppppppppp

its not working

they killing like the crack era and it’s not over business

helloooooooooooo.

it’s not about you or me or individuals, it’s about the collective

who got time to do every single misguided nigga parent job individually

these youngins taking souls and drugged up to live with it

the ones who not doing criminal shit just unmotivated as fuck and selfish

the exceptions ain’t enough

Whats crazy is both ways work minus influencing rape.

these kids are not a monolith yet we need to stop acting like ones way is the only way.

I can reach some but not others, I then need to reach out to those who speak the language of those i can’t.
This ain’t about who can’t and who can.
Get over yourself if the problem you see is bigger than you.

Last edited:
Back