Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charleston White: Some girls deserve a good raping!

c White leading a crusade against gang culture and actively turning children away from crime

he doing the lords work

blessings upon blessings to the brother

you can’t help a nigga unless you meet them on they level
I totally agree

just don’t take pussy during the journey

c White leading a crusade against gang culture and actively turning children away from crime

he doing the lords work

I totally agree

just don’t take pussy during the journey

A nigga saying some women deserve a good raping is gonna lead the youth away from crime?

tenor (3) (1).gif

Unfortunately there is a segment of the male population that simply doesn't like nor value women has human beings. They truly feel that the only valuable thing about a woman is her pussy....clearly he's one those men.

he doing the lords work

Soooo he's trying to turn others away from committing a crime...while he himself is committing a crime??

That doesn't cancel out the fact that he sees no problem violating a woman's body.

hes leading kids away from a life of crime?????
Yes he’s active in the community

I don’t know what’s going on in that opening post. I’m not condoning that but he admits to playing a character online so when he’s pressed on it

ill see how he responds and the fall out and possibly reevaluate

Yes he’s active in the community

I don’t know what’s going on in that opening post. I’m not condoning that but he admits to playing a character online so when he’s pressed on it

ill see how he responds and the fall out and possibly reevaluate

this logic is not good babe.

idc how much community work you do, you should not be out here condoning rape.

This clown was some of yalls hero when he was being racist against asians.
Him and that goofball Kwame Brown.

These ABW cats got some weird father-figures.

Sidenote: He wasn’t being racist towards Asians, he was checking those Asians who try to act black and think they have a pass to use the n-word and culturally appropriate black people.

He was actually right about that.

Him and that goofball Kwame Brown.

These ABW cats got some weird father-figures.

Sidenote: He wasn’t being racist towards Asians, he was checking those Asians who try to act black and think they have a pass to use the n-word and culturally appropriate black people.

He was actually right about that.
Nigga frfr:word?:

What he's condoning explicitly disqualified any defense that he's leading the youth in any positive direction
Did I or did I not say I won’t fuck with him if this true?
So why was I added in your quote if you agree?

this logic is not good babe.

idc how much community work you do, you should not be out here condoning rape.

as I said

he admits and constantly reminds viewers he’s playing a character online to get his messge across

when he’s allowed to answer for his self after being pressed on the matter, I will evaluate

I’m not the “fuck him” person about people I don’t know...too much energy, I’m actively dodging sucka shit on my own time, I ain’t lookin for more

Back