Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chadwick Boseman Dies From Cancer

I just want to say that it's two things I appreciate about this brother, selflessness and strength. After being diagnosed, he could have just spent that time with loved ones and I would have been perfectly understanding of that. But he chose to still do movies and showcase his talents. Whether the movie is big or small, it takes an incredible amount of resilience to go through that and film.
This brother made me proud.

cant believe i seen a post where this white guy was happy that he died stating white people took another win . wtf is wrong with this world

They are a miserable people. I've found some crazt whited who were trying to twist the public mourning to pit Zack Snyder against him out of nowhere, just because they hate this latter one.

Nigga gives his eulogy. Their trolling was a total nonsense. They just wanted to instrumentalize a black person's death to deflect from the situation. That's how crazy white folks on social medias are.

I just want to say that it's two things I appreciate about this brother, selflessness and strength. After being diagnosed, he could have just spent that time with loved ones and I would have been perfectly understanding of that. But he chose to still do movies and showcase his talents. Whether the movie is big or small, it takes an incredible amount of resilience to go through that and film.
This brother made me proud.

Yeah bruh - that’s the part the gives me so much respect for him...

...and he had to know that when he passed people would look back and realize what he had been doing/going thru these past couple of years.

He pulled the ultimate chess move - legendary status cemented, “first ballot” hall of fame type shit...

...celebrate the life of a real one.

:celebrate:

Last edited:
Back