Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are those movies any good?

The Babadook was one of the better horrors of the last decade imo. It's the new kind of horror where the reality of the situation is what is meant to scare you. Some people didn't fuck with that tho.

Trailers alright. Definitely watching in theaters but I hope they dont make this half comedy like a lot of horror films out these days.

I too heard the rumors tony todd was reprising his role as candyman and I think they're purposefully keeping candyman out of the trailer so they can reveal that closer to the release date or when it releases.

I didn't think Us was that good and it was a movie imo that tried to be way too deep where it was unnecessary and the message was lost in translation. What was the point in the doppelgangers holding hands again ? People judge you after your last effort so the criticism is gonna be there.

With remakes, most people forget that nostalgia plays a big role in how we rate what comes after.

See that's thing, because off Get Out people always trying to look for some sorta message.

Maybe the holding hands was just something he(Peele) thought was just some creepy shit. Nothing more, nothing less.

I haven’t watched the trailer yet but US makes me wanna watch this on fire tv

let’s see if the trailer can change my mind

Nigga no.

You pick bad movies.

Paranormal Activity for one.

The fact that you loved every one of them except for The Marked Ones is proof.

You pick bad movies.
We'll never see the kind of bold world building paranormal activity presented because people just don't have the imagination...

People want their hands held through youtube videos

Back