Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Was on warzone for a bit with my niggas. Getting these sunday shows in. Might jump back on at 1030 if anything.

You niggas trash at warzone tho...

Nah nigga, once you've played one battle royale you've played em all and i've played like 4 of them shits outside of this and been good. Its just i never have an actual squad on there, always me and randoms or me and my homeboy whos new to all this shit. So we end up getting fucked up. I might put a squad together and dive deeper into it one day, especially if that pass goes free

Nah nigga, once you've played one battle royale you've played em all and i've played like 4 of them shits outside of this and been good. Its just i never have an actual squad on there, always me and randoms or me and my homeboy whos new to all this shit. So we end up getting fucked up. I might put a squad together and dive deeper into it one day, especially if that pass goes free

You have to have a squad ready to go. It's like a group of 7 of us that interchange teams everyday we've been playing together since black ops tho so it's just different. Usually if it's not at least 3 I'm not running, on occasion we'll match up with 2. I've pulled out wins with randoms tho. Sometimes you end up with niggas that actually understand the run.

When I get back home, I wanna try to run some warzone

My connection dropped and I had to reboot.

Imma hop in GTA for a minute, make lunch. Then get back on in like an hour

This y'all

4bz73ld5f6t41.jpg

What niggas don't understand is playing the spawn at that point. If you have a and b and dead niggas while you taking c they gon respawn at a or somewhere in between a and b. But niggas will run towards c while its 2 seconds away from being captured leaving the other 2 spots wide open lol.

It's the easiest fucking game. That's why I stay at the top when its domination but a lot of niggas really don't understand how it works.

Capture, defend, anticipate.

Back