Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Another reason why i didnt ever buy it is cause they'll probably start making it free

they'll just make people play warzone or the other modes for enough points to unlock the pass just like fortnite does now

You niggas trash at warzone tho...

@TonyDubbz

Good shit on that cave map, man them niggas were camping but once we got inside we was good.

i thought that cave campping shit pissed me off..

that last match up just then took the cake nigga

not only did I blow the lead but I died last and ended up in like 4th place

i dont wanna make excuses but my eye been bothering me lately, ima just blame it on that cause i dont know what happened

i thought that cave campping shit pissed me off..

that last match up just then took the cake nigga

not only did I blow the lead but I died last and ended up in like 4th place

i dont wanna make excuses but my eye been bothering me lately, ima just blame it on that cause i dont know what happened

Yea it was getting to me, but it made me think a lil bit on how to get to them, they were waiting on us to enter at the entrance of the caves, I started coming in from the side slowly and picking them off, I had a scope that could hit a nigga from long distance, just had to be a bit cautious and calculated

Nah bro you good, the last match was good too, we were all in the court yard, I thought we should have moved up high towards the end, I know, I was down low for too long, I had to move up high

Yea it was getting to me, but it made me think a lil bit on how to get to them, they were waiting on us to enter at the entrance of the caves, I started coming in from the side slowly and picking them off, I had a scope that could hit a nigga from long distance, just had to be a bit cautious and calculated

Nah bro you good, the last match was good too, we were all in the court yard, I thought we should have moved up high towards the end, I know, I was down low for too long, I had to move up high

Same here bruh, I just started easing into the entrance on the cage map, I got behind a box at one point and i threw my tactical down right behind it and just set up shop right there killing them as they came running up from the inside of the cave.

On that last match I was really getting off on them boys

I would take the same route everytime and catch one slippin in that window where the ladder is.

Then i'd make my way up the ladder, throw proxys at the door on the right and the one infront of me then go out onto the roof n pick them off as they were coming up the stairs cause they wouldn't switch up their routes for nothing!

I probably got like 5 proxy kills too

Yeah I'm on Netflix. Drop a message in here. If I don't fall back asleep I'll get up with yall.

@Knock_Twice that warehouse match up was wild lmao how many proximity kills you get? cause thats another one were I racked up on those, just throwing them in the middle of the floor.

I know one time I was near you and i threw one out right at the same time, so i went back n picked it up so i aint steal your kill

Yall dont fuck wit warfare right?

Every day day. I only play multiplayer when I'm dolo or with yall.

Warzone has become homie time for me and my niggas. Chop it up, shoot niggas in the face and try to get these 1st place finishes.

yall got off quick ass hell, i aint even think i was gone that long lmao

bout to eat n prolly hop back on

Back