Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Without going into too much detail, I'm trying to shield her by be honest with her at the same time

We play shit like Lego Batman and I have to explain that's fake violence or whatever the esrb puts on the back of the box

But I don't make it a practice to play cod and games like it in front of her. I usually waits until she's down for the night
I totally get where you coming from. I grew up where my dad playing arcade games and what not so it's been ingrained in me but I always knew the difference between the 2

HQ on Shipment

20,000 folks died, it was over 800 deaths LOL

Man that shit was crazy, nobody could get to the HQ and the game went on, CRAZY

Man I'm on that drank

Reflexes slow af lol

Went ahead and got that battle pass this morning... Was fucking with my load outs for a while.... Might get some good runs in today

I thought about buying it for that dog finisher at one point but I decided not to cause i really enjoy slicing niggas up

Running a heist on GTA right now though... But if y'all hoping on let me know

I thought about buying it for that dog finisher at one point but I decided not to cause i really enjoy slicing niggas up
They be tempting as hell but if you go to that other screen where they have those themed guns like they got one with the weed leaf on it that section there they have some nice stuff where they'll nickel and dime ya. On top of what you'll spend on the battle pass nah....

They have been giving away shit from season 1 as gifts

Nothing really cool but I think eventually, this will continue to happen

They have been giving away shit from season 1 as gifts

Nothing really cool but I think eventually, this will continue to happen

Another reason why i didnt ever buy it is cause they'll probably start making it free

they'll just make people play warzone or the other modes for enough points to unlock the pass just like fortnite does now

Back