Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I never have problems hearing yall whenever we in the chat, the only thing is when we're in a loading screen the audio cuts but thats because we aren't in a party outside of the game.

I never have problems hearing yall whenever we in the chat, the only thing is when we're in a loading screen the audio cuts but thats because we aren't in a party outside of the game.
I thought this as well

Like word for word

I thought this as well

Like word for word
But even with that said. The small adjustments Du and I did really helped and I suggest everyone else do the same

But even with that said. The small adjustments Du and I did really helped and I suggest everyone else do the same

What'd yall do again?

Xq6Ff8D.jpg

Everybody adjust their audio settings

I'm gonna hop on in a second

Movie was trash...

Wife fell asleep...

I was too high to watch that bullshit alone....

Just turned on the game

I'm about to hop on but I'm not gonna be able to talk

Lil one room right next to the game room and she's a light sleeper

Welp that didn't last long

She came in there because she heard me playing

I prolly won't be back on until Sunday evening

I've had to let mine know the business while playing. I'll let her play gran tourism though
Without going into too much detail, I'm trying to shield her by be honest with her at the same time

We play shit like Lego Batman and I have to explain that's fake violence or whatever the esrb puts on the back of the box

But I don't make it a practice to play cod and games like it in front of her. I usually waits until she's down for the night

Back