Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

But I could always unmute my non friends if they're in the party which is how I figured out beta couldn't initially hear me because he hadn't accepted my friend request by the time we started playing

Unmuted him, problem solved

@Banginscrew901 why u laughing?

u free to run Hardcore with me later if u dont believe how i get down in that shit

like I said i dont like it on here as much but im sure I can put up a good score still

What does this even mean

I've been playing cross platform since I got the game

If you're talking about a friends party vs a ps party, that's different but I don't like hearing randoms. I only wanna talk to and hear the people I know. If ya homeboy wanna play, I'm not opposed to adding him as a friend
The game chat is horrible...

When we in a game party, it goes out during the loading for each screen..... If for any reason the team gets broke up or someone gets kicked out for any reason... We calling their name over and over again..

You just never know when the audio gonna drop in or out....

We don't have to go through any of that if we on a PS chat .... Even if the game fucking up... The chat is uninterrupted. We could be playing two complete different games... The ps chat stays clear.

So when I'm playing with just PS4 people it's easier to open up a public chat and invite everyone...

I think you were saying something about setting up an account with something that could do the same thing.. a twitch room or something

The game chat is horrible...

When we in a game party, it goes out during the loading for each screen..... If for any reason the team gets broke up or someone gets kicked out for any reason... We calling their name over and over again..

You just never know when the audio gonna drop in or out....

We don't have to go through any of that if we on a PS chat .... Even if the game fucking up... The chat is uninterrupted. We could be playing two complete different games... The ps chat stays clear.

So when I'm playing with just PS4 people it's easier to open up a public chat and invite everyone...

I think you were saying something about setting up an account with something that could do the same thing.. a twitch room or something
Discord

I can still do that

I'll make it today

Niggas need to download the shit though

@Duwop

as a matter of fact, everybody try this link

its an ABW room but any of ya'lls podnuh's can join if you link em

try this link

Just went to their site...

They're not in any consoles.....AP I thought you researched this...

I got it on my phone though....

If my daughter doesn't have it, I'll use the phone discord room when running this game with you....

Until they repair the game chat... We gonna have to work around....

Hold on

I could've sworn it was

But give me a min

Might have to do a twitch one

I got it on my phone though....

If my daughter doesn't have it, I'll use the phone discord room when running this game with you....

Until they repair the game chat... We gonna have to work around....

Usually the PSn party chat is straight

Are you talking about the game chat

Maybe the fact that people are on other platforms may have something to do with game chat quality

Well I'm on right now... Would be a perfect time to test it out if you want

Usually the PSn party chat is straight

Are you talking about the game chat

Maybe the fact that people are on other platforms may have something to do with game chat quality
It's the server .. It's really connection sensitive

In the meantime

Try this to see if your settings are correct

Back