Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Past two days were mad real

@Mooney I think your online settings ain't right.... Cuz I be seeing you online, by the options to join your party or invite you to mines is never available

@King Freeman I tried to accept your boy Dre's invite, but it wouldn't let me. Kept saying error, or the server was full. I tried to join on you, same thing

I just been running with Cain, knock, playmaker, and my boy luaved mostly this week.

We bout to go on a nature hike right now though.... I'll be back later

Also been messing with all the options...

I gotta dog now... Did the finisher like 3 times

@Mooney I think your online settings ain't right.... Cuz I be seeing you online, by the options to join your party or invite you to mines is never available

@King Freeman I tried to accept your boy Dre's invite, but it wouldn't let me. Kept saying error, or the server was full. I tried to join on you, same thing

We were running trios last night maybe that's why. Day before we had a solid 4.

Was trying to get with you and knock the other day but I was messing with my phone and kept missing the chance to join between games. I'll try and look out for yall today or tonight.

Kinda got swept up into FF7 remake since I bought it on the weekend.

Been obsessed with load outs now....

For example... My AK.... All my attachments are related to recoil control and stability.... So I'm loving the way it shoots now...I leveled it up to 45 so most of them are available.

I'm trying to do the same with these shot guns. Trying to level them up so I can see which one has the best feel after I load it up with attachments addressing the issues I have with each....

These tasks be draining.....

But very rewarding...

I forgot who I was running with.... Might have been knock, but I got like 30 kills on picadilly last night.... Mostly shotgun.... And I had double weapon xp set

I just been running with Cain, knock, playmaker, and my boy luaved mostly this week.

We bout to go on a nature hike right now though.... I'll be back later
My initial settings are set to offline..you will see me in the regiment.. you should be able to invite me to parties within the game

My initial settings are set to offline..you will see me in the regiment.. you should be able to invite me to parties within the game
I can't. It's greyed out whenever I see you online cuz of your status

6 man crew was jumping last night

Me
Mac
Cain
Dubbz
Playmaker

And the homie CB

Our regiment happy hour is from 955pm-1055pm. EST

I can change it, but that's when most people be running regularly....

Knock, tell meek if she not gonna have her mic on, then we dont need to run ANYTHING hardcore lol

i was getting frustrated af

i was gon jump back on but decided to eat, get high and watch some tv.

Im trying to knock out some more of these gun blueprint challenges tho. Mad I missed the double xp weekend

Hardcore is a nightmare....

Meek nice too, but I hate hardcore.

And it's not just cuz it's harder.... It's easier in a way too... Cuz it takes less shots to kill people...

But because you can't see the map..... It encourages crazy camping.... Friendly fire is ridiculous, cuz sometimes you gotta shoot over a nigga head to save his life...

I actually do well in those cuz it's impossible to not get a kill....u bump a nigga he'll die.... They just not fun to me...

Hardcore is a nightmare....

Meek nice too, but I hate hardcore.

And it's not just cuz it's harder.... It's easier in a way too... Cuz it takes less shots to kill people...

But because you can't see the map..... It encourages crazy camping.... Friendly fire is ridiculous, cuz sometimes you gotta shoot over a nigga head to save his life...

I actually do well in those cuz it's impossible to not get a kill....u bump a nigga he'll die.... They just not fun to me...

thats why I used to fw it so hard on the other ones

that and the fact that theres no radar

you basically already know the spots tht ppl gonna be camping in and you can just keep picking em off

Back