Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

but that last game my shit froze like a mofo couldn't do anything

ryLDzYTTG3rVM5xW7
giphy (1).gif
ryLDzYTTG3rVM5xW7

my boy LLCB said he enjoyed running wit us last night

he wanna get down again, told me to let em knw the next time we ran

Me AP and knock just ran some classic games..

I think they still running... I'm making dinner... Nigga on our team got a 30 kill streak and dropped a nuke on niggaz... Shit was crazy

Hopefully I get back in like 8-9. See what's up

Last edited:
I was running with y'all and the other team all left and yall did 2 was just me and this other guy and the other team had to forfeit the game.

Groundwar is the fucking worst mode and it's not even close
Played once on that quarry map I was running around for 2 mins and when I found someone I got shot twice and died

I respawned and walked a min until I got sniped

respawned again and got sniped

I got like 5 kills in the span of 15 mins

Played once on that quarry map I was running around for 2 mins and when I found someone I got shot twice and died

I respawned and walked a min until I got sniped

respawned again and got sniped

I got like 5 kills in the span of 15 mins
if i wasnt addicted to unlocking these guns, i would never touch that mode which is why im sure its intentional they make you play that dumb ass mode.

I am so trash with a m/kb, but i've been getting at least 6 kills per match when i use it. I tend to use it b/c it steadies my hand instead of it roaming in the dead space of the analog sticks which makes my aim drift. I dont do it on purpose, but i cant seem to help it which is why i like close quarter, spray and pray maps. I need 30 kills in groundwar with the desert eagle. I got one with a controller, and 5 with the mouse/kb. I didnt even go for an objective b/c fuck them. We kept getting our shit pushed in

Every time i got killed, look at the kill cam and opposition are in the smallest nooks and crannies barely peeking over fences and shit just popping people off from a distance

OH, and my last match ended with a nuke. We were up at the time but the opp sent the nuke and we lost.

Proud to say I haven’t been in a match with a nuke since black ops lol

And man fuck them guns you gotta do that crazy shit for

I am not grinding in a call of duty game

Ran a co-op mission with du and knock and some random

Had a lot of fun. It was tense af lol

We tried to do some classic spec ops and that shit was wild

I played cyber attack and search n destroy this morning

No one besides me in any of the matches went for the objective. They all camped it

Or 4 dudes went to kill while 1 camped it. You don't even get a chance to plant the explosives because the round ends when the team is dead

I played cyber attack and search n destroy this morning

No one besides me in any of the matches went for the objective. They all camped it

Or 4 dudes went to kill while 1 camped it. You don't even get a chance to plant the explosives because the round ends when the team is dead
Fuck off B you got a bad batch

plus in S&D atleast, I don’t look at it as just plant/defuse the explosives 100% of the time because sometimes is just flat out unwise to

Sometimes you gotta use tactics to pick off everybody else or until you get go get the briefcase from your dead homie to try and plant

I don’t think you got what it takes to have all your dead teammates watch you and the pressure is on to

Back