Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Yea, this weekend was a no go. I just got back in town last night

Random..If you had to have a quad dream team from those who play cod who would your 3 be?

and how do you rank those who play if you had to do a top 10-15

Team Death match : squad

Freeman
Cain
Mooney
Mac
Beta
Dubbz

Domination : Squad

Du
AP
Free
Mac
Dubbz
Cain

Kill Confirmed

Du
Mooney
Dubbz
Ap
Mac
Cain

My rankings:

1. Free/Beta
2. Mac
3. Cain
4. Mooney
5. B. Royalty
6. PM
7. Dubbz
8. AP
9. Du

Enjoy playing with all you dudes, everybody brings something to the table, whether it's being the dude to go out there and take all the bullets for the team and be the sacrificial lamb, or the dude being the hero

WZ Rumble (I played this one)

Plunder : Blood Money

Realism Battle Royale

BR Trios

BR Solos

If you playing by yourself do the solo just to get familiar with the map, circle, looting,objectives, buy station, gulag etc.

I personally wouldn't waste time with rumble, or plunder.

Just solo, duos, trios, quads. You gotta have people you can communicate with tho obviously. Communication is key.

And have at least 1 or 2 loadouts specifically for warzone. They should have coldblooded and ghost as perks. The primary weapon and the rest you gotta figure out what works for you.

Team Death match : squad

Freeman
Cain
Mooney
Mac
Beta
Dubbz

Domination : Squad

Du
AP
Free
Mac
Dubbz
Cain

Kill Confirmed

Du
Mooney
Dubbz
Ap
Mac
Cain

My rankings:

1. Free/Beta
2. Mac
3. Cain
4. Mooney
5. B. Royalty
6. PM
7. Dubbz
8. AP
9. Du

Enjoy playing with all you dudes, everybody brings something to the table, whether it's being the dude to go out there and take all the bullets for the team and be the sacrificial lamb, or the dude being the hero
I like your breakdowns.. and i do agree that everyone brings a different element to the game

I'll try to be on tonight as well. Been a minute since I got up with yall.
Yeah, I'm making sure I speak with the sig other before game time and putting the lil one to bed on time tonight with the help of some night time vitamins

Back