Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I don’t go to buy stations unless I’m reviving a dead teammate

I did once though to buy a gas mask

I didn’t see the rest of the options though. I get anxiety when I’m there I feel too exposed

That's crazy. Lol.

Gotta have a self-revive, a gas mask, and a uav, cluster, or precision on deck.

You don't need to buy loadout unless you go down and have to come back naked.

Pro-tip... you get 2 loadout drops that are specific to your team every game. Only people in your direct vicinity can see them.

1st one drops in the 2nd circle between 1:15 - 15 left on the circle timer.

2nd one drops in the 2nd or 3rd last circle.

Also your loadouts should all have ghost and coldblooded in them so you stay off radars and thermals.

That's crazy. Lol.

Pro-tip... you get 2 loadout drops that are specific to your team every game. Only people in your direct vicinity can see them.

Oh so you mean I been disadvantaged and still finishing top 30 consistently sometimes with no trip to the gulag? Lol

I’ll start to go to more buy stations

That's crazy. Lol.

I buy loadouts. Good early advantage.

First one is right at :15 left in the first circle. Next one is I think 15 seconds after gulag closes. Should be 45 seconds left in the circle

Oh word. Maybe I need to put the mic closer. My last one I would leave up to cancel out extra noise. This one has a noise cancelling mic tho apparently.

I’m playing war zone, is this the free version or what? and what’s the difference between this and paying for the game

I’m playing war zone, is this the free version or what? and what’s the difference between this and paying for the game

The difference is it's just the one mode. So no multiplayer, no campaign, no co-op.
Just access to the playlists in warzone.

Honestly, shit. But I was wrong, I landed/spawned in, and a truck came and bap the shit outta me. War Zone eh, ok.
You sure that wasn’t warzone rumble? lol

because that’s like the least swaggy way to die When you can see where you can land and who’s around you

Random..If you had to have a quad dream team from those who play cod who would your 3 be?

and how do you rank those who play if you had to do a top 10-15

Random..If you had to have a quad dream team from those who play cod who would your 3 be?

and how do you rank those who play if you had to do a top 10-15

Haven't played with enough of you to say. @Bow to Royalty is good tho. Better than me.
We could have one the first game we played together. I fucked up tho.
I'll definitely be sending him invites when I'm on with my niggas and we short.

I tried messaging yall on groupme when we were on but none of yall got back.

Back