Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

you’d like it

I was playing solo and hid out in a building overlooking the stadium and downtown

I was posted in a window with a sniper rifle and was watching somebody rummage near the stadium through the scope

shot the first shot he start scattering like a roach lol

After he hid for like 30 secs he poked his head out and I shot him and he then tried to pull out a sniper rifle and was aiming at me.

I left the window and went up two floors to the roof and went to the ledge and killed that nigga

then the gas came and at that point there were 16 ppl left

I finished in 10th place because niggas wanted to camp behind of staircases waiting for guys to run Past

You just said you camped the whole game though, Haha

I've been running on Hard Core, campers for days, but to me, it has me improving my tactical skills. Way more thinking and strategizing.

Can't be all out in the open, gotta set traps and set yourself up in a mini-fort.

I prefer it now over Core

I was watching the guy who killed me and he shot a guy and the guy was downed but then he didn’t kill him so the downed guy somehow shot him and killed him and started walking around.

I was rolling when I saw that because that guy I’m sure was furious

what’s the story with that?

There's no such thing as outwitting anyone on hardcore

It's a camp fest. Nothing more or less

I was watching the guy who killed me and he shot a guy and the guy was downed but then he didn’t kill him so the downed guy somehow shot him and killed him and started walking around.

He had a self-revive.

Have you not explored the buy station and what you can purchase?

Self revive kit. Costs $4500 at a buy station. He's dumb though. In solos if they get downed they have self revive. It's only an uncertain thing in team games.

Damn man. You're messing up. UVA's, Loadouts, armour and other shit are in there
Lol @ going to get a UAV or a custom loadout

fight me like a man

DefenselessRemorsefulIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif

I don't know Ap, no denying that there are campers.
there are some people that are legit just good COD players...emphasis on some

but due to latency and lag and shit, cod basically comes down to who sees who first on their screen due to their connection. That requires no skill at all

so if you're playing a mode where the bullet damage is higher and the bullet sponge shit is lower, that's not skill. That's camping to find the spot to least likely give up your location

if you wanna talk about skill, youtube Counter Strike Go

Back