2. Mac
3. Cain
4. Mooney
5. B. Royalty
6. PM
7. Dubbz
8. AP
9. Du

Enjoy playing with all you dudes, everybody brings something to the table, whether it's being the dude to go out there and take all the bullets for the team and be the sacrificial lamb, or the dude being the hero
based of this what about a WZ duo,trio,quad... imma make my list soon

based of this what about a WZ duo,trio,quad... imma make my list soon

Warzone quad would have to be me, you, beta and Bow to Royalty. No specific order. Right now the 4 of us the only ones that play it with any kind of consistency.

Team Death match : squad

Freeman
Cain
Mooney
Mac
Beta
Dubbz

Domination : Squad

Du
AP
Free
Mac
Dubbz
Cain

Kill Confirmed

Du
Mooney
Dubbz
Ap
Mac
Cain

My rankings:

1. Free/Beta
2. Mac
3. Cain
4. Mooney
5. B. Royalty
6. PM
7. Dubbz
8. AP
9. Du

Enjoy playing with all you dudes, everybody brings something to the table, whether it's being the dude to go out there and take all the bullets for the team and be the sacrificial lamb, or the dude being the hero

5? I gotta play with yall more and get my rank up, Haha

I’m probably last

if I’m not playing solo I’m playing with bums

Ehh I know dude that only started playing a few weeks ago and he's transitioned pretty easy. He's nice with it. Its different player to player but I think in general if you playing with decent niggas you'll play better as a by product.

Ehh I know dude that only started playing a few weeks ago and he's transitioned pretty easy. He's nice with it. Its different player to player but I think in general if you playing with decent niggas you'll play better as a by product.
Nigga I’m always good. But I probably have bad habits but then again I play solo more than the trios so maybe I dont

Back