California mass shooting: 6 dead, at least 10 injured in Sacramento shooting

they ain't trying to listen.

Intent matters.

Yea.

How tf is a shoot out between dudes w beef a mass shooting. lol foh.

Yall niggas watch too much cnn

Got these white ppl tellin yall what is what.

They jus labeled it mass shootin to try n get more ppl to watch the news. Its a hustle.

Reactions: konceptjones
Yea.

How tf is a shoot out between dudes w beef a mass shooting. lol foh.

Yall niggas watch too much cnn

Got these white ppl tellin yall what is what.

They jus labeled it mass shootin to try n get more ppl to watch the news. Its a hustle.

Is it better to say 16 niggas got shot for street shit

Koncept and Marc have you taken a CCW course, firearm safety course or the equivalent to?

a lot of your misconceptions about intent would be solved if you were to do so.

Basically it boils down to this.
Ignoring the golden rules of firearm safety just cause you and others got twitchy and shot along your intended target but hit several unintended targets does not mean it’s not a mass shooting.

just means you're a mass shooter with shitty wrist control and a propensity to shoot with your fuckin eyes closed.

Koncept and Marc have you taken a CCW course, firearm safety course or the equivalent to?

a lot of your misconceptions about intent would be solved if you were to do so.

I've taken a firearm safety course. I'm taking a concealed carry course when I move back to Tha D next month.

A nigga with shit aim that hit bystanders in the process of shootin' Pookie and 'nem ain't the same as Stephen Paddock, Adam Lanza, Nikolas Cruz, or Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. There's no mental gymnastics that exists that can put Ray Ray in the same class as them.

Reactions: ZMaKEa
I've taken a firearm safety course. I'm taking a concealed carry course when I move back to Tha D next month.

A nigga with shit aim that hit bystanders in the process of shootin' Pookie and 'nem ain't the same as Stephen Paddock, Adam Lanza, Nikolas Cruz, or Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. There's no mental gymnastics that exists that can put Ray Ray in the same class as them.

No one said those were the same thing though. That seems to be the assumption you make when you hear the term "mass shooting." I understand that because that is typically what people are talking about when they mention that term. However, the definition you're trying to push isn't as universally accepted as you seem to think it is. For example:

The FBI doesn’t define “mass shooting” as its own term; it only defines a “mass murderer” as someone who kills four or more people in one location—and that doesn’t necessarily have to be with a firearm. The most accepted definition of a mass shooting, then, is as a single incident in which four or more people are shot or killed. A mass shooting typically occurs in a single place and time but can include multiple locations in close proximity to each other, as was the case in Atlanta. The Gun Violence Archive (GVA), a leading organization on the topic, uses this definition—as does the Giffords Law Center.

Multiple agencies dedicated to addressing gun violence in this country would consider this an example of a mass shooting, so I'm not really sure why people are in here arguing as if no one thinks like that.

Sothe lightskin dude got shot in the head and hadhis finger on the switch gun trrigger