California mass shooting: 6 dead, at least 10 injured in Sacramento shooting

why?

Because it does fit the definition or because you just don’t want it to be?

serious question.

Come on bruh.

In current pop culture a mass shooting is...

wierdo student gets mad at class mates, gets the strap shoots the school up. Or a wierdo dude gets fired, comes back w the strap shoots his former work place up. Or sum religious nut is mad at other religious ppl, gets the strap n shoots up their place of worship. Or etc

These niggas had a fight in the street. 2 or 3 ppl got the straps n had shootout in the street....thus shootout.

I get tired explaining the gm to u niggas

• Cap
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Come on bruh.

wierdo student gets mad at class mates, gets the strap shoots the school up. Or a wierdo dude gets fired, comes back w the strap shoots his former work place up. Or sum religious nut is mad at other religious ppl, gets the strap n shoots up their place of worship. Or etc

These niggas had a fight in the street. 2 or 3 ppl got the straps n had shootout in the street....thus shootout.

Not everyone that got shot was involved. So by definition it was a mass shooting.

Maybe these coons should cut the shit.

Come on bruh.

Lol. Hey y’all. We talking bout mass shootings and this nigga telling me bout pop culture!

:lookatthismf:

If multiple people were shot in one incident it’s still mass shooting. A shootout is a form of mass shooting. But this is semantics

Not everyone that got shot was involved. So by definition it was a mass shooting.

Maybe these coons should cut the shit.

I'll point to the incident out here that I already posted. 14 people shot, 1 dead, not called a "mass shooting".

White America wants Black and Brown incidents included in "mass shootings" so it ain't just their problem anymore. I don't understand why y'all can't wrap your heads around that.

• Haha
Reactions: SneakDZA
The definition of mass shooting is complex and doesn't have one solid defintion.

They all usually say it's a shooting where 4 or more ppl are killed excluding the shooter at one time with no break longer than like 5 mins.

Some define it as indiscriminant motives or for any reason.

Some exclude drug wars so gang vioence could fall under that and not be a mass shooting or be cosidered a mass shooting because 6 ppl died.

But for all we know some of the ppl that died could have been who shot the innocent ppl.

Idk the details ,but I assume it was a shootout and not just one person shooting.

if more than 2 of those ppl were actually shooting in that shootout then it could technically not be a mass shooting.

White America wants Black and Brown incidents included in "mass shootings" so it ain't just their problem anymore. I don't understand why y'all can't wrap your heads around that.

Because it don’t matter lol we know the truth. I still assume the mass shooter is white

Well there's a difference between a spree killer and a serial killer and a murderer.

We can't let a drive by or a shoot out, turn into a mass shooting, that's just stupid.

There's a fundamental difference between a gang member seeing the opp outside and shooting at him and the opp shooting back.

And that Las Vegas motherfucker, from his hotel window, spraying at everyone and trying to kill as many people as possible.

The Las Vegas shooting is pretty much a terrorist attack.

A drive by gang member against his enemy isn't.

So yeah, fuck outta here with calling shootouts mass shootings. It's a shootout, call it what it is.

Mass shootings or spree shootings have completely different motives and targets than some dudes having beef in the streets.

Enemies that can't aim, having a shoot-out with bystanders getting hit, does sound like it should be labeled differently.
Seems off to label it the same as a domestic terrorist going on a killing spree on civilians.

The former sounds more like homicide, manslaughter, or some negligence.
The latter would be considered murder.
And with this incident, I wonder if the people that returned fire could claim self-defense.
But a shoot-out between enemies could also be a mass shooting if they intended to just shoot everything.

Tragic incident, an interesting question, but I doubt it will matter. They gonna put everybody under the jail here.

Well there's a difference between a spree killer and a serial killer and a murderer.

We can't let a drive by or a shoot out, turn into a mass shooting, that's just stupid.

There's a fundamental difference between a gang member seeing the opp outside and shooting at him and the opp shooting back.

And that Las Vegas motherfucker, from his hotel window, spraying at everyone and trying to kill as many people as possible.

The Las Vegas shooting is pretty much a terrorist attack.

A drive by gang member against his enemy isn't.

So yeah, fuck outta here with calling shootouts mass shootings. It's a shootout, call it what it is.

Mass shootings or spree shootings have completely different motives and targets than some dudes having beef in the streets.

Thank you.

Thx 4 helping me put these young niggas up on game.

I keep tryin to drop knowledge on em but they dont listen

Thank you.

Thx 4 helping me put these young niggas up on game.

I keep tryin to drop knowledge on em but they dont listen

Mass shootings are incidents involving multiple victims of firearm-related violence. The precise inclusion criteria are disputed, and there is no broadly accepted definition.[2][3][4] One definition is an act of public firearm violence—excluding gang killings, domestic violence, or terrorist acts sponsored by an organization—in which a shooter kills at least four victims. Using this definition, one study found that nearly one-third of the world's public mass shootings between 1966 and 2012 (90 of 292 incidents) occurred in the United States.[5][6] Using a similar definition, The Washington Post records 163 mass shootings in the United States between 1967 and June 2019.[7]

----------------------------------------------------

So we are more right than wrong under the definition in bolded which was defined in this study:

Mass shootings are typically described as someone with a gun, running around, shooting people indiscriminately.

This other definition of 3 or more people getting killed in a shooting is some silly shit.