Welcome To aBlackWeb

California mass shooting: 6 dead, at least 10 injured in Sacramento shooting

If that's the case, then it wasn't a mass shooting..........just a shootout at a club.

Starting to see a trend in which more and more shootings are being labelled like this.

Not quite sure what the end game is.

Maybe harsher penalties or something.

A 'mass shooting' is defined as any shooting where 4 or more people are killed at the same time. I found that out when I was wondering the same shit you were wondering.

But yeah, I tend to agree with your definition.

Last edited:
If that's the case, then it wasn't a mass shooting..........just a shootout at a club.

Starting to see a trend in which more and more shootings are being labelled like this.

Not quite sure what the end game is.

Maybe harsher penalties or something.

What makes you think it was a shootout at the club? The article says the victim was at the club, but the witness testimony makes it sound like the shooter was running around shooting into the crowd. There should be more details by now.

What makes you think it was a shootout at the club? The article says the victim was at the club, but the witness testimony makes it sound like the shooter was running around shooting into the crowd. There should be more details by now.

The article said there were multiple shooters.

To me, if there's multiple shooters, that's a shootout.

Sure, if they are shooting at each other, but if all of those shooters were shooting innocent bystanders then that's no different than something like Columbine.

Well, since it started as an altercation between two people (or 2 groups of people), I assumed that multiple shooters were shooting at each other.........and innocent bystanders got caught in the crossfire.

I didn't get the impression that multiple shooters were intentionally trying to shoot innocent people.

Well, since it started as an altercation between two people (or 2 groups of people), I assumed that multiple shooters were shooting at each other.........and innocent bystanders got caught in the crossfire.

I didn't get the impression that multiple shooters were intentionally trying to shoot innocent people.

Oh ok, I skimmed the article. I didn't see the part about how it started out. I thought that was an unknown.

Oh ok, I skimmed the article. I didn't see the part about how it started out. I thought that was an unknown.

The article mentioned an altercation, but it also said that they didn't know whether or not that altercation led to the shooting.

I assumed it did since there were multiple shooters.

Plus @2max lives in the area and he said he heard it was gang-related.......and that's typical of what happens with gang-related shootings.

Couldn't watch this shit because of the silly voice and delivery, but that one clip he showed sounded like a legit war. Like if you just heard the audio, you might have thought that was some Ukraine/Russia shit being shown.

He uses the voice he scared to use his real one lol bcuz if they find out his identity he probably getn beat up or shot

How long Sacramento had a gang problem? I visited for a little while in the early 00s, and it didn't seem like that kinda place.

bruh since the 80s(if i had to guess) lol…i remember in 1997 people calling me blood in 2nd grade…i thought it was like homie/bro

people from la,the bay and stockton all move here

Back