Welcome To aBlackWeb

busta rhymes needs a muzzle

You know what convinces people masks work, coughing in their face. Fake cough of course, gets the point across quick tho.

You know why people can smell your burps? It's because you're exhaling tiny particles into the air that have an odor. Imagine what people expell into the air when they cough or sneeze. One of humans biggest problems is the fact we can't keep our dirty hands off our faces, mere inches away from our mouths. Mask help remind us not to touch our face, helping slow the spread that way also.

well, if you think the purpose for the mask is to prevent you from catchin the virus then yea they don't work like that

the purpose of the masks folks most commonly use is to slow the spread of the virus & potentially cut down the viral load if you are infected

that's why sum folks was sayin the flu disappeared last yr & cases were down cuz a lot of folks were masked up & socially distant

I haven't been sick since the end of 2019. I might wear a mask for the rest of my life.

Mister B., is it lost on you that fully vaxxed people who don't wear masks/don't follow protocols are contracting COVID?

Look up the CDC report that just came out a couple of days ago about fully vaxxed infections

A lot of new infections are fully vaxxed (breakthrough infections)
Look at the report. Compared the amount of hospitalizations and deaths of vaxxed to unvaxxed people.

The shots work. No one said getting a shot won’t stop you from getting the Rona, but it IS supposed to severely lower risk of getting seriously ill or dying….which it HAS shown.

Last edited:
Look at the report. Compared the amount of hospitalizations and deaths of vaxxed to unvaxxed people.

The shots work. No one said getting a shot won’t stop you from getting the Rona, but is IS supposed to severely lower risk of getting seriously ill or dying….which it HAS shown.
I look at "reports" all day every day...I'm an RN...the issue is the vaccine doesn't do what it's "supposed" to do

Go back to playing in the R Kelly thread...we're done

I look at "reports" all day every day...I'm an RN...the issue is the vaccine doesn't do what it's "supposed" to do

Go back to playing in the R Kelly thread...we're done

Are we? You didn’t read much. I did…

Are we? You didn’t read much. I did…
Sithcho dumb ass down somewhere

You don't know how to read and I work with this shit everyday you slow kneegrow

Gon' post some shit from damn Wisconsin dhs of all damn places...I said CDC dumb ass

I said we are done..period

Igged

Sithcho dumb ass down somewhere

You don't know how to read and I work with this shit everyday you slow kneegrow

Gon' post some shit from damn Wisconsin dhs of all damn places...I said CDC dumb ass

I said we are done..period

Igged
1629862839520.gif
You arguing facts just to argue at this point.

That straw argument you holding onto when the major studies show that the OVERWHELMING amount of hospitalizations and deaths due to the Delta Variant are shown to be more towards the unvaxxed.

If this is the hill y’all wanna die on, building a tower to protect your girl, I’ll burn the fuckin tower DOWN...and anyone in it.

Niggas was scared as fuck around y2k...i remember lmao. I slept thru the ball dropping like all yall are dumbasses. Moms woke me up like sooo we didnt die!...

:tuh: :niggawhat:

I just rolled back over to sleep.

A LOT of companies made money off that stupid azzz Y2K frenzy. My azzz went to work like any other day.

View attachment 625018
You arguing facts just to argue at this point.

That straw argument you holding onto when the major studies show that the OVERWHELMING amount of hospitalizations and deaths due to the Delta Variant are shown to be more towards the unvaxxed.

If this is the hill y’all wanna die on, hiding in homegirl’s tower to protect her, I’ll burn the fuckin tower DOWN.
You phucking retard (no offense to the retarded)

No matter how right you want to be you are not

I see why Race and everybody else stays embarrassing your slow ass...you embarrass yourself

I said shut TF up talking to me...ignorant ass

You're dense..loud and wrong as usual...we have nothing more to talk about

Go...dick...ride...R...Kelly

Thiis is my last post to you

You have the last word b/c you are on ignore

We are done

Well shut your in denial ass the fuck UP, then.

Still won’t stop the facts.

I didn't feel like going back and forth with this shit anymore last night but I just dealt with 2 patients, one of them a teen, that got me a little messed up rn.

ISWTFIS

Joint Statement from HHS Public Health and Medical Experts on COVID-19 Booster Shots
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
The available data make very clear that protection against SARS-CoV-2 infection begins to decrease over time following the initial doses of vaccination, and in association with the dominance of the Delta variant, we are starting to see evidence of reduced protection against mild and moderate disease. Based on our latest assessment, the current protection against severe disease, hospitalization, and death could diminish in the months ahead, especially among those who are at higher risk or were vaccinated during the earlier phases of the vaccination rollout
. For that reason, we conclude that a booster shot will be needed to maximize vaccine-induced protection and prolong its durability.

Becker Hospital Review
Thursday, August 19th, 2021
Nearly 60% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Israel fully vaccinated, data shows

Of 514 patients in Israel hospitalized with COVID-19 as of Aug. 15, 59 percent were fully vaccinated, according to an Aug. 16 article from Science that cited national data tracked by Israel's largest health management organization. The figures suggest breakthrough infections may be more common than the term implies, the report suggests.

The country has one of the world's highest COVID-19 vaccination levels, with about 78 percent of those ages 12 and older fully vaccinated, mostly with the Pfizer vaccine. At the same time, Israel now has one of the highest infection rates in the world, potentially a sign of waning vaccine immunity as the highly contagious delta variant spreads, Science reports.

npr.org

July 30, 2021
Vaccinated People With Breakthrough Infections Can Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says

A study of a new outbreak in Provincetown found that three-quarters of those infected with the virus were fully vaccinated.

When revising its mask guidance this week to urge even vaccinated people to wear masks indoors in much of the country, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was criticized for not citing data in making that move.
Now it has — and the data is sobering.
The study details a COVID-19 outbreak that started July 3 in Provincetown, Mass., involving 469 cases. It found that three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated people. Massachusetts has a high rate of vaccination: about 69% among eligible adults in the state at the time of the study.

It also found no significant difference in the viral load present in the breakthrough infections occurring in fully vaccinated people and the other cases, suggesting the viral load of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the coronavirus is similar.

Back