Welcome To aBlackWeb

busta rhymes needs a muzzle

View attachment 624350
So you made up “heathen” now….

I see we’re grasping for the shortest straw available.

Stay in that car with Bussa Bus. You’re safer there.

no ugly

yeah yeah yeah nigga

go get the help you need instead of pacing around a forum embarrassing you and your family. reach out to the nearest therapist or sponsor to help you cope better with life.

youre the same nigga that was up at 1am drunk asf begging strangers on a forum to hop on a zoom call and watch you and your alcoholic pals take shots off each others neck rolls

again, nobody exposed me on shit that i WILLINGLY put out there

both you and @TheNightKing try hard to come at me and fail consistently

two clowns riding around in the same clown car

Why are black people dying disproportionately from covid? Vaccine hesitancy or the virus?

And yet you’re still an unvaxxed heathen to this point.

Moral: Until you get the shots, you really have no leg to stand on trying to clown Busta. You’re in that same damn clown car.
Mister B., is it lost on you that fully vaxxed people who don't wear masks/don't follow protocols are contracting COVID?

Look up the CDC report that just came out a couple of days ago about fully vaxxed infections

A lot of new infections are fully vaxxed (breakthrough infections)

View attachment 624209

You made up this whole sob ass story about having to be vaxxed just to get a gig.

“Oh my God, my start date is pushed back a month”

The fact that you can’t even adhere to your own dumbass quotes is comedy. The fact that you e stated you WANT to be a teacher is downright frightening.

NEVER educate. Unless it’s on the Wotep circuit.

Coming from the teacher with the r Kelly cape

Vax dat thang up!

tumblr_nwq9vcDKYY1qf5do9o1_400.gif
Yo why she got a ankle monitor on though🤣🤣🤣🤣

wear a mask, get vaccinated (if you wish), wash your hands and social distance

shouldnt be up for debate at this point

Last edited:
Why y’all getting upset I said masks don’t work? I still wear min and I’m vaccinated. Fauci said they didn’t work either at one point. lol

My only point in saying masks don’t work is because y’all so quick to jump on Bus because you associate his opinion with rednecks. Lol

Idgaf what he believes. The science says your mask is trash.. I thought we followed the science?

you cant say “science says” your mask is trash when mask wearing is still heavily advised.

Let me say it different. 99% of masks don’t work. The surgical, cloth masks ,bandanas do not work and that is what 99% of the population is wearing.
This is what’s being reported. I have no issue at all providing you with those reports??

well, if you think the purpose for the mask is to prevent you from catchin the virus then yea they don't work like that

the purpose of the masks folks most commonly use is to slow the spread of the virus & potentially cut down the viral load if you are infected

that's why sum folks was sayin the flu disappeared last yr & cases were down cuz a lot of folks were masked up & socially distant

They advised ventilators too until they realized people were dying from them.

the science says masks are trash unless you have a n95 or better...you being someone always rallying for the poor should be pointing this out so the government can help it’s most vulnerable get access to N95. The average person can’t afford them or buy them like they need to.

This article is from today...

Results found that commonly worn cloth masks and basic surgical masks were only capable of filtering exhaled particles "at apparent efficiencies of only 12.4 percent and 9.8 percent, respectively." On the other hand, results also found that N95 and KN95 masks saw "substantially higher apparent filtration efficiencies" of 60 percent and 46 percent, respectively. This led the study's authors to conclude that the two premium masks "are still the recommended choice in mitigating airborne disease transmission indoors."

The team believes that the poor fit of most cloth and surgical masks is to blame for the major decrease in filtration capabilities. Photographic evidence from the study showed that spaces between the face and PPE allow particles to escape into the ambient air, most often redirecting particles out the top of the mask over where it touches the nose.

Ultimately, the research team concluded that a combination of improved ventilation systems and higher quality face masks could go a long way in slowing the spread of COVID-19. "There is no question it is beneficial to wear any face covering, both for protection in close proximity and at a distance in a room," Serhiy Yarusevych, PhD, a professor of mechanical and mechatronics engineering and the leader of the study, said in a statement. "However, there is a very serious difference in the effectiveness of different masks when it comes to controlling aerosols."

Have to upgrade your mask and your ventilation system to make a difference . that’s wild as hell to read

1) thanks for proving mask DO work 😒🤣

2) i really dont think it matters what kind of mask you wear. at the height of covid ppl were swearing by the N95 mask and then we were told the regular schmegular blue surgical mask was fine and just recently it was stated to double mask by wearing a surgical mask under a cloth mask

idc how someone does it, what brand someone wears, how expensive or how cheap

just mask up

wear a mask, get vaccinated (if you wish), wash your hands and social distance

shouldnt be up for debate at this point in time

niggas shouldn’t have to be reminded of this.
COVID or not

They advised ventilators too until they realized people were dying from them.

the science says masks are trash unless you have a n95 or better...you being someone always rallying for the poor should be pointing this out so the government can help it’s most vulnerable get access to N95. The average person can’t afford them or buy them like they need to.

This article is from today...

Results found that commonly worn cloth masks and basic surgical masks were only capable of filtering exhaled particles "at apparent efficiencies of only 12.4 percent and 9.8 percent, respectively." On the other hand, results also found that N95 and KN95 masks saw "substantially higher apparent filtration efficiencies" of 60 percent and 46 percent, respectively. This led the study's authors to conclude that the two premium masks "are still the recommended choice in mitigating airborne disease transmission indoors."

The team believes that the poor fit of most cloth and surgical masks is to blame for the major decrease in filtration capabilities. Photographic evidence from the study showed that spaces between the face and PPE allow particles to escape into the ambient air, most often redirecting particles out the top of the mask over where it touches the nose.

Ultimately, the research team concluded that a combination of improved ventilation systems and higher quality face masks could go a long way in slowing the spread of COVID-19. "There is no question it is beneficial to wear any face covering, both for protection in close proximity and at a distance in a room," Serhiy Yarusevych, PhD, a professor of mechanical and mechatronics engineering and the leader of the study, said in a statement. "However, there is a very serious difference in the effectiveness of different masks when it comes to controlling aerosols."

Have to upgrade your mask and your ventilation system to make a difference . that’s wild as hell to read

ok this more like it

but it's not sayin anything we don't already kno

of course the N95 are more effective

& as you highlighted in the last paragraph

"it is beneficial to wear any face covering"

cuz it helps slow the spread, which is what's intended so, they do work

Back