Welcome To aBlackWeb

busta rhymes needs a muzzle

im not anti-vax dumbass @Mister B.

the fact you teach and only use 6% of that dilapidated brain of yours is peak comedy
1629831014458.gif

You made up this whole sob ass story about having to be vaxxed just to get a gig.

“Oh my God, my start date is pushed back a month”

not to mention everyone i know that is fully vaccinated has covid or getting over covid. ive managed to go this entire pandemic, traveling and all, without covid and i feel like it would be just my luck to get vaccinated and catch it

YIPEEEEEE

:foh5:
The fact that you can’t even adhere to your own dumbass quotes is comedy. The fact that you e stated you WANT to be a teacher is downright frightening.

NEVER educate. Unless it’s on the Wotep circuit.

Lmaoooo.

I mean did yall listen to Bustas discography? Dude been doing conspiracy raps his whole career.

Anyone disappointed by Busta dont know Busta.

I dont agree with Bustas stance on this at all. But I aint surprised by this. Id be more surprised if he said the opposite

Shit just last week after that news about Brother Polight being locked up broke a video went around showing Busta going full fan boy calling that dude a God when they met up. He's full hotep nigga. Alot of rappers are.

Its just a mask.

For the love of me I dont get why folks have a problem with it

the amount of people who think it depletes your oxygen levels while simultaneously increasing your co2 levels is staggering

despite people like nurses, doctors, surgeons, etc. who've been wearin them for hours at a time multiple days a wk, multiple wks for yrs w/ none of those effects

View attachment 624209

You made up this whole sob ass story about having to be vaxxed just to get a gig.

“Oh my God, my start date is pushed back a month”

The fact that you can’t even adhere to your own dumbass quotes is comedy. The fact that you e stated you WANT to be a teacher is downright frightening.

NEVER educate. Unless it’s on the Wotep circuit.

still doesnt say anti-vax ugly

the amount of people who think it depletes your oxygen levels while simultaneously increasing your co2 levels is staggering

despite people like nurses, doctors, surgeons, etc. who've been wearin them for hours at a time multiple days a wk, multiple wks for yrs w/ none of those effects
I rode 18 hours on a plane with a mask on, and they are complaining about a 5 min trip to the gas station.
To me the mask kinda goes away after a few minutes.

Back